Ban Appeal

drkmattr

Your SteamID: 0:0:81115424

In-game name: drkmattr

Time and date of ban (Use time zone): Australia 29/1/2023 - 10:35

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: Derk (0:1:41100139)

Further details: He banned me for Fail Rp even though i was just being a realistically racist police officer, although if it really upsets the admins that much i will stop (even though i got no warnings prior)

Any evidence you can provide: I have the will power to stop doing that and/or (depending on what you admins think) police officers in real life have often displayed racist motives

Have you become familiar with the rules?: i have now that I know you admins don't like me being a realistically racist police officer

Have a nice day

Hey Darkmatter so I banned you for ARDMin someone being racist and for failRP for being a corrupt cop. Now you said that you have no prior warnings which is true. But mate it all was just NITRP 3 rule breaks in one warn bro. Think about this if you got warned separately for those things you did, you probably would had gotten banned after the next warns as you would have 4 recent warns. Also you said "I was just being a realistically racist police officer." Your basically telling me if you went in mainstreet and started screaming the N word it would had been fine because your just being a realistically a racist person.That doesn't really make sense you were being racist and racism isn't tolerated on the server. I also got a senior admin to verify your punishment as me myself I was unsure to justify your punishment. Let me just clarify what you were doing. You were running around killing everyone or arresting everyone that was of colour. Your lucky I didn't get you with a MRDM warn. Later on I got shown a clip of you accepting a bribe, a person was giving you weed so then he could be free from arrest, and guess what... You accepted it. If you actually read the rules it clearly states " Do not encourage/promote any criminal behaviour by any means (i.e. corrupt cop)." and in this sense you were being a corrupt cop.

To sum this all up you were just being a NITRP and just being a minge and you were just there to rule break.

DENIED

You have a previous warning for having racist laws as a mayor which shows you're aware of our racist policies, especially when it comes to government jobs. As stated in our rules, we do not tolerate racism in any way, and regardless of your opinions of police in real life, there are still rules you have to follow when playing on our server.

As Derk said, he could have punished you for more, however, decided to be lenient in the hopes of you becoming more respectful of our rules from now on. We hope you will learn from this experience and improve your behavior.

The warning and ban will remain.