Donald's Trumps Trusted app (not smith)

Steam Community Link:

My steam community link is: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199209612462/

SteamID:

My steamID is STEAM_0:0:624673367

Discord User#:

My discord user is Stealth Lock#4820

Your in-game name:

My in-game name is currently 'Donald Trumps cousin'

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

My gametime is in my opinion decent, My activity is low and I mention why that is later. I will improve if I get trusted.

1673589862958.png.37e95e9d0d495875757611cd6fa59169.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

At this time I currently have 1 warnings and I got that because I forgot to warn someone before tasing them so we could arrest someone.

1673589904608.thumb.png.7723551d82d95d34831d53d3f0e5da44.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

I currently have 0 Softbans/Blacklists because I am aware of the major rules that would get me banned.

1673589908402.thumb.png.acc9122667c44eef8f48573005d054d7.png

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I play semi regularly although I don't play so much anymore because I have ran out of things to do and want to build and save things with trusted. I am never intentionally toxic or disruptive to people unless we are just messing around. I have taught a couple of friends on the basic rules of this server as well as how most of the roles work. I also enjoy playing with this community because most people just joke around and not many take the game too seriously.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I will help the community with my trusted rank by being able to make fun community builds like stands, shops, hotels and many more. I will also help teach new players who are wondering how to play on orbital servers. Also if I got trusted, I would be able to access roles and other benefits, which I could then use in RP situations and Builds. Overall I believe that I would more helpful than I currently am if I had the Trusted rank.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

I am quite familiar with the rules and guidelines of Orbital servers because I have read them.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

I agree that my rank will be stripped away completely if misused.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I agree not to abuse any powers that are given to me with this rank.

Before anyone comments hasn't been online recently, I will say that I haven't been playing because I got bored because I want to make builds without having to rebuild them every time. I will improve my activity on the severs if get trusted.

If you have any other feedback then that would be great.

Thanks

I want to +1 because I know Mr cousin is a very chill dude who I've had consistently good experiences with in the past.

But unfortunately I can't, trusted should be for players who are regularly active at the time of their app, I haven't seen you around in a while so I can't really give you a +1 right now as you can't expect to get trusted under the promise that you'll play more once you get it.

if you started to play again soon and are on a few times a week I'd happily +1 you but for now I can't.

I'm sorry Mr cousins but for now it's going to be a -1 from me

• Like 1

+1

I've never had a bad interaction with you and all and all a pretty good guy. now with your activity i haven't seen you on the server much as of recent but i know this feeling first hand of not being able to save builds and it becomes more of a task then a game rebuilding every time and ill love to see more activity from you if you do receive this role

Good Luck

- John Kevin

• Like 1

+1

You have good playtime, only 1 warn, and I honestly can't think of any reason why you shouldn't get trusted other than your low activity but even then you have a good explanation for it. I have seen you around and it's always a good time, You're very fun to play with and I hope you get trusted.

Best of luck, LlamaLink

• Like 1

+1

I can easily see you as a person who is deserving of Trusted. You are one of the most consistent players on this server and I have seen you online a good amount. I have had countless interactions with you, none of them bad. Although you do have a recent warn for RDM your warns list is excellent otherwise. Only having one warn with over 5 days of game time is extremely good. Your forums activity isn't great but that's okay.

Good luck man

Sincerely

Fetus Milkshake

• Like 1

While I have seen you many times in the server and I do think your very well known, along with your low warnings, and you are generally liked on the server it really seems like you want trusted just purely based off the fact it gets you benefits which I personally feel is a complete misinterpretation of what the "Trusted" role is really there for. I'm not saying you should be playing something you don't enjoy or find fun, I'm just saying the benefits and curing your boredom really shouldn't be your main motivation for making a trusted application let alone stating it in an application

I'm sure if you re-wrote this application with this in mind you'd be guaranteed for the rank

Good luck on your application and no hard feelings man :)

Mirt.

• Like 1

+1

Starting of Every time I see you you seem like a welcoming Guy and are a very chill person (as what I can remember), you defiantly so your understanding of rules and guidelines on that you rarely get in trouble, honestly you warns and playtime shows that you are willing to play on the sever and not breaks the rules (like so other people), I really don't have much else to say as I have my experience but as of righting this I truly don't remember much of you,

I honestly Say to shows your activity within all areas of orbital Community Including the PD side as well

Best of Luck - Ruby Bartosh

• Like 1

Hello Trumps Cousin I've come to a -1 because I've noticed you haven't been semi active and secondly I don't really know who you are. In the application you made it very clear you don't play as much because you don't have access to other things. As Mirt said the benefits of Trusted shouldn't be your main motivation and to be honest once you gain Trusted you'll most likely get burnt out again.

Some minor notes. Not very important but I'll point them out, discord activity is not the greatest and after posting this application you haven't really interacted with the forums. Only going to some post and liking them.

• Like 1

ACCEPTED!

Congratulations on achieving trusted!

Message one of the following to receive your in-game and discord rank!

Terra: TerrA#1133

Garry Newman: MrScammerMan#7118

mersman: stewiegriffin_whattheduece21#8224

the cock johnson: jbenzo24#9706

In order to receive your forum rank message;

Terra: TerrA#1133

Garry Newman: MrScammerMan#7118

"I will say that I haven't been playing because I got bored because I want to make builds without having to rebuild them every time. I will improve my activity on the servers if get trusted." We hope you getting trusted is enough motivation for you to begin playing again, hope to see you soon.