remove rpg

What category does this suggestion apply to? gmod server

Details/Information about your suggestion: some player have rpgs and like they are just a bit OP and i know your al gonna say "but they only hav3 bullet" that doesnt make them not instant kill, and players with rpgs are just like shooting 1 player then crossfiring surrounding players and saying it was crossfire and getting away with it. Ive been cross fired by people with rpgs and its annoying. rpg is just basically an excuse to bomb large crows and claim "crossfire" you could atleast warn people that kill large crowds with rpg even if it was crossfire. and it means its super hard to kill someone with an rpg becaise its an instant kill weapon with a large kill radius and its just shit. rpgs is just fucking annoying and pisses everyone off, especially when your trying to mind your own buisness then some fucker comes up and shoots someone next to youw ant an rpg killing you aswell.

How do you think this will benefit the server?: less fucking crossfire

Links:

instead of removing the RPG maybe just change the rules of how it can be used? it's not even as op as people think it doesn't make the shooter invincible just shoot them in the face :Weirdchamp:

Hey stickey. As far as I am aware only one player currently has the RPG on orbital and that being Jin (Sinster also has it but he does not play anymore). Recently the staff team has decided to enforce the problem with crossfire with the RPG. The RPG costs $500 meaning that it won't be a weapon that is used by many. The weapon is OP for a reason and the staff team are enforcing the amount of crossfire with the RPG. So I don't see why it should be removed.
  • Like 1

There are only 3 people Devo (now jin), Sinister and Bailey Williams though Sinister Left and Bailey was perma though i think he is unbanned now but he dosent play anymore so its only jin who is shit with it and the RPG only does 50hp with full health and Kevlar which isnt that strong so as long as you have kevlar you should be good unless it hits your head than you die so no i dont think this needs to be removed or nerfed and also

IT'S 500 FUCKING DOLLARS

• Like 1

Hey stickey. As far as I am aware only one player currently has the RPG on orbital and that being Jin (Sinster also has it but he does not play anymore). Recently the staff team has decided to enforce the problem with crossfire with the RPG. The RPG costs $500 meaning that it won't be a weapon that is used by many. The weapon is OP for a reason and the staff team are enforcing the amount of crossfire with the RPG. So I don't see why it should be removed.

can you still remove it because even though Jins the only person with it hes still managed to rdm a shit tonne of people

can you still remove it because even though Jins the only person with it hes still managed to rdm a shit tonne of people

The staff team has been told to enforce players who crossfire with a RPG. Depends on the amount of people they kill will decide if it is RDM or crossfire.

• 2 weeks later...

cant it be replaced with something equaly as good (like a minigun) that doesnt "crossfire"

What do you mean change it to a minigun that would be more of a minge weapon because 1 it would be OP as fuck 2 the recoil would be aids with it causing you to crossfire people with the spray of a minigun