Your in-game name: DWIT Gobby Ling

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

gobbyplayfi-png.4428

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Just a couple ive been trying to do better

screenshot-2022-12-12-223340-png.4429

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

look at picture above

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I believe that I deserve the Trusted rank because I have consistently demonstrated a commitment to the principles and values of the community. I have always sought to be respectful and considerate of others, and I have participated in discussions and activities in a positive and constructive manner.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

As a Trusted member of the community, I would be in a position to help others even more. I would be able to use my knowledge and experience to guide and mentor newer members, and I would be able to provide valuable feedback and support to those who need it. I would also be able to take on additional responsibilities within the community, such as moderating discussions and representing the community in interactions with outsiders. I am confident that I can make a valuable contribution as a Trusted member, and I would be honored to have the opportunity to serve the community in this way.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes but sometimes gobby is naughty with his missclicks 😎

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

for sure but this wont happen as the gobster is a reasonable man

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes

IMG_2426.jpg.65ed1b67582aac5dc80a22ffd05714f9.jpg

Edited by Gobby Ling

+1

Gobby you are sometimes funny and sometimes a minge. You are quite a character on Orbital. You have a good amount of playtime and your application gets by well. My favourite warn from your list is "Gobby Ling | Blacklist EVERYTHING 1d". It should be said though that throughout this Trusted application period you should attempt to avoid all warns and ideally avoid all warns altogether but we will have to see about that one. For now, you will be getting a +1 from me.

Good luck Gobby

Sincerely

Fetus Milkshake

+1

Gobby you are a total twat, a nugget, a very special man and this is why you deserved trusted, Great Discord, In-game, and Forum activity with Nearly a week paly time. You warnings could have been changed by some of he things you have done but you have gone 8 days without a warn which is pretty good.

I've only had funny and hilarious interactions with you and i feel you bring so much to the community. even though alot of people might see you as a minge but i belive that is not you, so +1

I think you're a great guy and very funny to be around. I also have no doubt you understand the rules and know how to follow them.

My issue lies with my trust in you choosing not to follow the rules. I haven't seen you around as much recently, although when you were around a lot, only a few weeks ago, you were getting into a bit of trouble.

I also don't trust yet that you won't get into trouble if you were to be accepted as a Trusted member, as your written warns have been clean for only a week now, and you did just receive a verbal warning from Shant yesterday.

Personally, I think it's just too early for you to be Trusted and I believe you need to start focusing more on following rules to prevent warnings for a while before I can confidently endorse you for the role.

I wish you the best of luck with your application.

+1

What I hate the most about you is that I know for a fact that you can be mature but you choose not to, however in saying that, you have your moments where you're very nice to be around and contribute alot to the community, you're 100% aware of the things you do and I believe that with the trusted role you'd start to take things a bit more seriously overall. I hope you'll prove me right in that department

Overall, good luck with your application I do hope you get trusted

- Osama

-1, I’ll keep it very simple to understand. Being trusted means you’re trusted by the community and staff, of which I can confidently say you aren’t. Your warm history is horrendous and you show absolutely no remorse or willingness to change. You don’t “hold principles and values of the community”. You intentionally minge to make other players lives on the server more miserable. Consider changing your behaviour and maybe one day you’ll exhibit behaviours of a trusted role. Activity alone is not deserving of trusted, it is earned much like respect and unfortunately I feel strongly that you lack that said respect, and moreso self control not to “bend the rules”. These are my personal thoughts after interacting with you in the past, and I can only drawn conclusions based on what I’ve seen. I’d like to think that deep down everyone is good at heart and has the potential to be a positive influence on the community, and I would very much like to see that before I consider giving you a +1.

Regardless of the outcome I wish you luck on your application

Hey gobby now I do not have any grudges against you. In fact you are a funny person but sometimes you go over the limit. like Mike has stated at times you tend to be very mingy and very unfriendly to other players. I feel like you are not ready to hold the role of being a trusted player as your 3 warns are recent and was issued on the same day. You have gotten half of your warns from just this month alone which the month isn't even over yet. I feel like you get in trouble a bit too much. At the moment I feel like your reputation isn't that good on the server which can be changed. Give it a bit more time so your warns are not as active and also try not to break any.

GoodLuck

// DENIED

Hello Gobby,

After discussion with other management members we do not see you fit for the role of trusted. The trusted rank is reserved for individuals who are role models in our community and you are far from a role model. From what I have seen you can be mature however you choose to act the way you do.

You are a massive minge, you have no respect for our servers staff team or anybody on the server, you are constantly annoying our players and breaking rules on the discord with your DWIT group.

I suggest before reapplying for trusted you clean up your act, I'd like to see you become a respected member of our community, go 1 month without a single warning, quit your shenanigans in the discord with your buddies and not be an asshole towards our staff team.

Thanks!

You may reapply in 1 month, if you are still seen as unfit for the rank I will have no trouble in denying your application once again.

• Like 1