What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

3 week20221214130620_1.thumb.jpg.1a8221588977b4c686f604d88e50f979.jpg

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

20221214130630_1.thumb.jpg.e50853d3625cd9ab61f3d562514c3cec.jpg

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

i was a mod gaminglight

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I think I'll get along well with the staff and be able to assist with tickets when the server is really busy. I am fully aware of the server's rules and am qualified to enforce them because I have worked as staff on other server. I was well-liked by the staff and people on the servers. I am online frequently when there are no staff members available to take seats. I enjoy introducing with new player and help then id they do not know the rules of the server. When it comes to tickets, I am very patient and responsible, and will weigh all important factors before making a final judgment.

Explain your ability to work as a team (using examples):

I work well with groups of people when I'm put in certain settings, I can assist other staff members with sits, and I have decent communication skills. I can assist with setting up events, whether it's with building or controlling players. I can offer suggestions for events. I am able to arbitrate any issues that may arise inside the group or in the community. If accepted, I'll assist new players with any issues they have as well as teach them the ins and outs of becoming a server administrator.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

team work

resilient

friendly

nice

calm

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

yes

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

yes

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

yes

DENIED

[JUSTIFY]The applicant did not meet the age requirements and did not request an age exemption from me. However, I'd like to inform you that we no longer allow age exemptions, so you could apply for other positions such as Commissioner or Commander instead.[/JUSTIFY]