Kefe Trusted Application

Kefe

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199290867273

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:665300772

Discord User#: Kefe#8389

Your in-game name: Kefe

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1670810879032.thumb.png.344229d854d0c978e0f13c00f5084bc6.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 1670810894852.png.0b72ec6c80dc0738c869617305709b5a.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): 0 Bans 0 Blacklists

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I started playing on orbital servers around 2-3 weeks ago and I have became addicted to the server. I really enjoy playing on this server because I love the community and how the server was made in general. Because I love playing on this server I always try my best to never break server rules so I am able to stay out of trouble and to build my reputation on the server. I am always being active on the server as I find the server very fun to play on. Although I am not as active on the discord or forums as much I will obviously improve on being more active on the forums and discord and actually interact with the community. I try to have a good reputation on the server by showing loads of respect so I am able to also gain the respect from others. When I first started playing on the server I didn't really take the server seriously as I was pretty new and had never played DarkRP before. But as I was learning the game more I realised how fun the game really is and so started playing the server more properly. As you can see I have 1 week of game and only have 1 warn, which I feel like shows that I follow the rules and try to never break them.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? I can help the community by helping other players in need for guidance with how to player on the server or other basic needs. I am able to put out a good influence with my role as being a trusted player. Although I believe holding the trusted rank is more of a privilege then just having a rank that people look at. And all in general I would be able to be a good role model for this fantastic server that I really enjoy playing on.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes I agree

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Yes I agree

• Like 2

+1

Kefe you are active within the community and although you have a warn from less than 2 weeks ago I believe you can be trusted with the role of trusted being in sits with you being in the right practically all the time.

Your forum and discord activity could be a bit better but that does not change my decision especially with your very detailed application in my eyes you are very deserving of a role like this as long as you stay out of trouble and keep doing what you are doing.

+1

Even though I warned you 2 weeks ago, I still believe you deserve the trusted rank as you have been extremely active in those 2 weeks, gaining a staggering 2 weeks of game-time since I warned you and you have not received any other warnings. This shows me that you have learned from the warning you received and that you can actively roleplay on the server without breaking any rules. Another thing is that your application is quite detailed for a trusted app which shows that you put real effort into your application and are serious about applying for trusted. Good luck Kefe.

• Like 1

+1, there is no doubt in my mind you are deserving of the trusted role, 1w playtime with only 1 warning is extremely impressive. My only main point of concern is that you’ve only been involved with the community for a number of weeks, however there is no doubting your commitment to the server, because I see you creating positive RP wherever you go. Keep up the fantastic work and I hope to see you on the server soon! :)

+1

Hey kefe been seeing you around the server heaps spending time rping with others and generally making the server a better place, you have one warn about 2 weeks ago and with one week of playtime I personally believe thats quite the achievement this application is very nicely detailed. Clearly from the lack of warns and surplus of game time its easy to understand you have a strong grasp of the rules and won't break them and your interactions with other people shows me you're very kind.

Good luck Kefe!

+1

I have been teaching Kefe how to play darkRP for the past 2-3 weeks as he was interested in learning to play it. I am very surprised that he has came this far, he is actually dedicated to playing on the server as he only has 1 warn which he got on I think on his third day playing on the server. Kefe told me that he loved playing on the server therefor he wants to follow the rules instead of being a minge and breaking rules all the time. This is kefes first time ever playing darkRP and he only has 1 warn with a week of gametime which I find very impressive.

GoodLuck

- Derk

• Like 1

+1

I have seen you around in-game, but never properly spoken to you I believe, but you're still online a lot.

Your application is very well written, and there's a very good level of detail that outlined why you can be trusted for this role.

In addition, having only one warning over a week of playtime is amazing, it really shows you can follow the rules and become a role model for other players.

This is a very easy +1 for me and I wish you the best of luck with your application!

ACCEPTED!

Congratulations on achieving trusted!

Message one of the following to receive your in-game and discord rank!

pharam: chicken#1337

Garry Newman: MrScammerMan#7118

the cock johnson: jbenzo24#9706

In order to receive your forum rank message;

TerrA: TerrA#1133