tukae's Staff Application

tukae

tukae's Staff Application

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/tukae

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:89646807

Discord User#: tukae#0793

RP Name(s):

-Main: tukae

-Other: Anthonio, Sally Kind, Raymond, liquorland (current)

Country/Time Zone: Brisbane, Australia (AEST)

Do you have a working microphone? Yes.

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1669693365813.thumb.png.103fe3c8339031e7763945619c6fec3b.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1669702810052.thumb.png.2bfca7516e5c7e2560ffe9977469471d.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): I have 1 soft ban and 1 blacklist.

1669702871606.thumb.png.43ee784526d5c98817cec1555af041d8.png

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples): Unfortunately, I do not have any formal staffing experience, however, I'd say some informal staffing experience includes helping Sinister and Ratty take tickets. I strongly believe that this experience allowed me to gain an insight into how staffing works and the functions required to undertake certain commands. Whilst I understand this may not be regarded as formal staffing experience, I believe I am an open-minded and flexible individual which allows me to be a fast learner and adapt to different environments and situations.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position? I strongly believe I deserve this staffing position for a number of reasons. Firstly, I love the Orbital community and its players which I have been a part of for quite some time. Being a part of the staff team would allow me to maintain the lovely community in a fair and respectful manner. However, in situations where required, I am also able to be assertive and firm with my decisions (which I would try to ensure is appropriate to the best of my ability). I acknowledge that I have a fair amount of warns (some fairly recent) however, I believe I have matured and realised my mistakes and shortcomings.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): I understand the importance of working in a team, particularly as a health student, I work in multidisciplinary teams which involve different professions and roles. In these scenarios, I have developed and continue to develop my understanding of the importance of teamwork and acknowledging the different opinions, roles, and abilities each team member may bring to the table. Moreover, within the scope of DarkRP, engaging in roleplay such as in PD where I am a Senior Sergeant, I work with other PD members to undertake raids and patrols.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?

The qualities which I would be able to bring to the staff team include:

1. Honesty

2. Humility

3. Resilience

4. Respect

5. Kindness

6. Reliability

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server? Yes.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused? I understand.

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given? Yes.

Edited by tukae

im starting this application off with a -1. To start tukae you application is alright, Your activity on the forums is great, activity on the discord is also pretty good, I feel in game activity could be a bit better but 1Week is good. Your warns, you have a decent number of warns (17) some of those warns are recent and i believe that show you arnt trying your best and that you do not think much of the server. I believe that you take the server as a joke and i personally don't think you are well fit for staff.

Im sorry tukae.

Best of luck: wallaby <3

I have known tukea for a bit now, i have had many interactions with them, and from what i can say, tukea is very immature. tukea is also very unaware of people's emotions, what i mean is that they tend to say dark humor stuff to the wrong person (warns for example)

"What qualities will you bring to the staff team?

The qualities which I would be able to bring to the staff team include:

1. Honesty

2. Humility

3. Resilience

4. Respect

5. Kindness

6. Reliability"

I find this list to be a bit untrue, like with being reliable, respectful, and kindful, just from your warns you can definitely see that it will cancel out a few of your "qualities".

"Being a part of the staff team would allow me to maintain the lovely community in a fair and respectful manner"

your most recent warn was for making death threats... should i say more?

"I'd say some informal staffing experience includes helping Sinister and Ratty take tickets"

i don't think this is a good thing to put on your staff app... considering that sinister and ratty were breaking some rules.

tukea overall you are a very funny and chill person on the server, I have had countless experiences with you, and from everything I have seen, unfortunately don't see you fit for staff, I find you to be funny but very immature considering how your warns are, and from how you have treated people in the past.

Best of luck

-Mashed

DENIED

[JUSTIFY]Numerous active warnings, please try to thoroughly read through the rules and avoid breaking them; additionally, I'd recommend enhancing your inner staff material by being a better role model to the community and guiding the players in the right direction.[/JUSTIFY]

• Like 1