Trusted application

Erma Gerd

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199149858356

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:594796314

Discord User#: TheKek#3291 or randomperson#4994

Your in-game name: Erma Gerd

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):cohanhours.thumb.PNG.c789cb36bdc99acb8314002480211258.PNG

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):Mywarns.PNG.c4680456816aa7226cdfc5f7e4f47d4e.PNG

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):Mywarns.PNG.c4680456816aa7226cdfc5f7e4f47d4e.PNG

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? i have been on the server for a good while and am friends with a few of the admins, have no active warns or blacklists, and have helped new players with rules on certain jobs

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I would be seen as a valid community member and would be more recognised throughout the server and have more advice with wire toon

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? i am familiar with the rules and guidelines

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

I do

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I do

Edited by Erma Gerd

Hello Shanic.

To start off with, I feel like your application could use more details. In your answer to "Why do you believe that you deserve trusted" you state how no active warns or blacklists, but you have two warns from within this month one of those being a few days ago. I feel you need to wait a little bit, as having recent warnings shows that you have not fully understood the rules and may be likely to break them again.

In your answer to "Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?" You don't really give much of a good reason for why you should become a trusted member of the community. While it is good to help out with wire mod, you should also give some more examples of how you will help out other members. Take some time to look at some of the archived trusted applications as it can be a good way to help out with future applications.

I see you in-game regularly, but do not actively roleplay/interact with you. You have only one post on the forums and I was unable to find any active discord activity from you on both the PD and main orbital discord. You should work on your community presence outside of Gmod as it helps with applications.

Sorry, it is going to have to be a -1 from me.

-Mason

Edited by Mason Evergreen

this application clearly shows the amount of effort you put into it, this application is extremely short and undetailed. your warns show that you may have an understanding of the rules but still continue to break them, on the topic of warns you have a warn this month.

i recommend that you read the rules bud

-Mashed

This app has no effort put into it at all.

You have a lot of warns which shows that you may understand the rules but something that pulls away from that slight positivity is that you have a warn from this month.

You have almost no forum activity since this is your only post and from what I could find on the discord, you haven’t sent one message. I’ve seen you a few times in game but have never communicated with you and haven’t seen you communicating with others that much.

Maybe if you work on learning and following the rules, upping your forum and discord activity and getting to know the community a little more you’ll have a chance of receiving trusted.

Goodluck,

DarkBean

This application can't even be called an application and your activity on all platforms are minimal, you also have a recent fairly recent warn and I can't remember the last time I interacted with you in game.

I suggest you take some time for that warn to become history and increasing your activity by magnitudes, becoming well known within the community is a must for trusted and this application is terribly poor.

Good luck for the future.

It seemed as though every month you would get on and receive a prop-related warning/blacklist. Not a good look whatsoever.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? i am familiar with the rules and guidelines

You may know them, but you definitely choose not to follow them.

Aside from this, the application is poor. Being friends with admins isn't a reason to get trusted. You need to provide a lot more detail as to why you can be trusted with the perks of the role. There's a reason why they're for trusted only and you need to prove it.

In addition, I don't believe I have ever seen you online, but logs do show you are online regularly.

I wish you the best of luck with your application.