Don admin

Lachie Jeff

Your SteamID (Paste your Steam Profile Link into https://steamrep.com/):STEAM_0:1:433411987

In-game name:Lachie jeff

Time and date of ban (Use timezone):now

Name of the Staff Member that banned you:cooper

Further details:I 'rdmed' someone that doesnt know how to aim and missed all their shots in a raid as cop. this admin refused to bring in any witnesses to back up my claim that the person shooting was infact shooting and trying to kill us so i kill them. then after that someone was stuck in a base and i asked if they did a staff ticket and they said they did and didnt get a answer for ages, so i raided the base for kidnapping and got them out. also the admin put recent warns on my ban but there is nothig to do with rdm recently.

Any evidence you can provide: logs

Have you become familiar with the rules?: knew them all already

You said they missed all their shots but you also said he shot 6 times with a db into many people. This chance is so minute that its not even something that seems possible with how you said your story, you kept mixing up your story for this sit plus a free runner was helping you in the raid wish a 2h weapon and you said you couldnt arrest them because you were being shot, yet you killed the gun dealer on the second floor of the building. Nothing matched up and the sit was going no where and you kept changing things so the RDM was valid. Secondly the reason it was made into a ban was because you false warranted the same guy while he had been in a sit for the whole time, you said it was because someone was in there but my other staff member mersman was watching the whole time and saw no one so you were blatantly lying in the sit, mersman then even recommended I do the ban and I agreed. Finally this post has little effort and no evidence to back yourself even the date and time you just put "now" and logs back that you RDM'ed and false warranted.

You stated that Bux was the person stuck in there but he was also the person who raided with you and he made no sits at all.

P.S. We cannot bring witnesses into sits and i told you that in the sit and no sit was made for being stuck so that again was a lie and Ruby recently warned you for RDM

Edited by Cooper Munn