Prostitute job

when i joined i was like woah new map awesome hooray but the i saw like a prostitute job. i think it should be removed since there are alot of kids on the server and its just kinda bad having that kinda stuff. like it really just shouldnt be there since the only ppl who would actually use the job are pedos who wana groom children (XD jk but also not) i know its darkrp but that kinda stuffs a bit un acceptable.

I disagree with that on the basis that although there are children on the server DarkRP is supposed to be an exaggerated mirror of a simplistic lifestyle where you pick a job and roleplay as that job in a sensationalist way. I think a specific job that has a revealing player model is that last of a "child's" concerns on the server with the main problem being what older players say to younger players and staff do their best to stop any weird or bully type behaviour. If you make the argument that prostitution is an inappropriate role, then the only jobs would be peaceful civilian jobs and you would have to remove drug-making like meth because it 'harms' the child.

Prostitution itself on the server does basically nothing but make moaning noises that a younger player would really not care too much about, there is no rape SWEP like on other servers so to be quite honest it's just an overly dramatic role that in all honesty is just there for fun. I don't think 13-year-olds on the server really care when they see a player model with exaggerated cleavage because they are too busy playing thief or cop and killing peeps.

I think your point is valid if the server was directed at a Roblox player base but unfortunately a majority of the people on the server age around 15+ so your argument about there being "kids on the server" being groomed isn't really the reality of the server. The server's staff will punish any grooming like behaviour, doxxing, ddossing, or any sexual grooming-like behaviour.

• Like 1