Your in-game name:

LlamaLink

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1666475485135.thumb.png.50bef6427c74291eacda987b9f958b8b.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1666475535846.thumb.png.27f93a0b003a99b3a530eeec768b8310.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

None

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I have been with this community for a bit now and recently I have had the most fun in months, and I want to return the favour, If you give me trusted I can create more fun encounters for people to create a much more chill and welcome for new players (and even returning players). I also always want to learn from my mistakes, This could be when I break a building/basing rule or when I kill someone when I shouldn't have, I always want to learn from that so I can try not to do it again.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

One of the things I love to do is use my knowledge to help people, whether this be to help people with Garrys Mod mechanics, The rules of the server or how to get started with jobs that can be a bit overwhelming in the begining (Like Meth Cook or Glorified Gardener). Even if I'm not super familier with the mechanic (Like wiremod) I will still try to help out as much as possible.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes, I spent about an hour last night studying them

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes.

While I have had positive interactions with you in-game, you have a warn from yesterday and another warn within this month alone. I would consider waiting to make sure you don't have any active warns. This shows that you have an understanding of the rules and are more likely to not break them again.

Your discord activity and forum presence are very low and should be increased. I would consider posting more to help the community learn who you are as it can contribute a +1 in the future.

Good luck to you though,

Mason

Zero idea who you are to be honest, and judging by your extremely recent warns its safe to say you don't really have a grasp of the rules. Your application lacks lots of detail as others have said and you also lack activity on the forums and discord.

Sorry llama although I think you're an alright guy I don't think you are deserving of trusted at the moment, this application isn't as detailed as I and many of the others would like and it appears you aren't that well known within the community before reapplying i suggest you get some distance in time between those warns and allow yourself to become more ingrained as a member of this community.

Good luck in the future

Hey LlamaLink,

Im sorry man but its a -1 from me. The quality of this application is very vague and doesnt show you put any effort into it, In this question "How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have?" As seen in the screenshot you have a 5d SB which still counts as a soft ban. Your warns are very recent which shows you still dont have a complete understanding of the rules is what we look for in trusted applications. Barely any forum and discord activity which shows you dont have any involvement within the community what so ever.

I think you should spend some time applying yourself by not gaining many more warns and try to be more involved within the community as it shows that you want to better it.

Good luck

I'm going to be honest, I've barely talking to you outside of sits. You also have a recent warn. Forum activity is no where to be seen and you've only just hit the required time. App is okay but could use more detail.

I've seen you in the tablist once before, but never spoken or interacted with you as far as I remember. As others have mentioned, your application is fairly short and doesn't really include any details that make you stand out. If you want some suggestions on writing a better app, this guide may help!

Another concern I have is related to your recent warning from two days ago. This may be a minor offense and mistakes can happen which I can understand, however, since you've also just hit the required playtime and not many people seem to know you, waiting an extra week and improving from here will help in receiving positive feedback and potentially being successful with your application.

I don't see why you couldn't achieve this role, I just think it's too early for now and this is why I'm giving you a -1.

I wish you the best of luck with your application!

Denied

lack of detail in application, community feedback is very negative, the recent warn shows a bad point in your application and you are also not know within the community by not being active within discord in game or forums or interacting with the community.

you may re-apply within 2 weeks.