How to Speed-Run Orbital

Ragnar

Hello Fuckwits and Cockheads, today i will be providing you all a sure-fire technique of speedrunning Orbital going from Member --> Staff!

My Credentials of authentication are as follows

Former Staff Member (Attaining the Rank of Admin)

Former DBO

Former Commissioner

Current Trusted

So, without further ado lets begin.

First of all lets start with the basics the base you will have to build before progressing.

It is important you spend your minimum time required getting to know the community, some of the best ways to do this is to start shops, host insufferable podcasts or main PD.

The final option is the most ideal for speed running staff as there's lots of opportunities to express your ability to be mature (at least in the eyes of staff), additionally you will find your biggest supporters are your PD colleagues.

Additionally you'll want to build up a few small warnings here and there, however counter productive this sounds you can manipulate your warn history to show a redemption story, as well as get to know a few lesser public staff members.

Now despite what the application says, having the minimum playtime is not enough to be considered worthy staff, in fact many staff members privately discuss the likelihood of an applicant just wanting staff to abuse there powers purely on the basis of reaching only the minimal playtime.

I suggest a minimum 1w playtime before progressing to a staff application.

Now onto phase 2: Building an image

One sure fire way of building a reputable image is through the ridicously easy PD Command ranks. Ranks as low as 2ic can prove extremely advantageous to the shitter who lusts for staff, however the higher the rank the better.

This is good for 2 things

1. It allows you to host events, greater expanding your ability to be known within the community.

2. Often you will find your commander and commissioner buddy's are happy to provide a +1 given that you ensure you will assist them in their own ventures.

Now you might be asking me

Ragnar, how do i get into PD command with less then a weeks playtime?

That's the easy part! you'll want to develop a reasonably positive relationship with 2 +members of PD command, and eventually discuss the chance of becoming a 2ic, this is imperatives for a speed run because most 2ic's don't make applications to become commissioners or commanders and are simply allowed through.

Now, the final step Application.

In your application detail is key, most of the time the average staff member and server member will never read your entire application, make it big and use flashy words and you'll already get dozens of +1, if being original isnt your strong suit, simply copy paste detailed parts of other applications and reword them to suit your character.

Finally, keep in mind the relationships staff members have with decision makers such as enforcers, head admins and drp managers as typically it is these guys who really make the decisions. It is important to befriend and become comfortable with select staff members as they are always the first people to comment on your character in the Staff Chat in discord.

Some notable members to befriend (either sincerly or through manipulation) are:

Pharam

Mersman

Cowboy

Garry Newman

The Cock Johnson

Tori

The reason i mention these people specifically is because they are generally relatively vocal in the Staff Chat channels about staff applications.

To earn extra bread you can always look at people with high forum activity (Typically trusted members and social rejects) and befriend them aswell as their plus one matters alot.

Well folks, there you have it the conclusive guide on how to speedrun staff with 1 week of playtime, tried and tested.

Happy hunting you fucking retards.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• Leadership Team

I would NEVER befriend Garry Newman, Mersman, Pharam, Cowboy, Cock Johnson, Tori, TerrA, Ratty, Fisckii, Frostyboi, Howard Rice, Tuppy, Combat wombat, Gladys, Lel, Dallas, Ryl, Tony, Obama, Cunt, Osama, Zoe, Penguin, Mike, Homer, Andrew, Cooper, Arpo or Morgana.

Only Autumn and Sinster.

My names not mentioned 😎

Hello Fuckwits and Cockheads, today i will be providing you all a sure-fire technique of speedrunning Orbital going from Member --> Staff!

My Credentials of authentication are as follows

Former Staff Member (Attaining the Rank of Admin)

Former DBO

Former Commissioner

Current Trusted

So, without further ado lets begin.

First of all lets start with the basics the base you will have to build before progressing.

It is important you spend your minimum time required getting to know the community, some of the best ways to do this is to start shops, host insufferable podcasts or main PD.

The final option is the most ideal for speed running staff as there's lots of opportunities to express your ability to be mature (at least in the eyes of staff), additionally you will find your biggest supporters are your PD colleagues.

Additionally you'll want to build up a few small warnings here and there, however counter productive this sounds you can manipulate your warn history to show a redemption story, as well as get to know a few lesser public staff members.

Now despite what the application says, having the minimum playtime is not enough to be considered worthy staff, in fact many staff members privately discuss the likelihood of an applicant just wanting staff to abuse there powers purely on the basis of reaching only the minimal playtime.

I suggest a minimum 1w playtime before progressing to a staff application.

Now onto phase 2: Building an image

One sure fire way of building a reputable image is through the ridicously easy PD Command ranks. Ranks as low as 2ic can prove extremely advantageous to the shitter who lusts for staff, however the higher the rank the better.

This is good for 2 things

1. It allows you to host events, greater expanding your ability to be known within the community.

2. Often you will find your commander and commissioner buddy's are happy to provide a +1 given that you ensure you will assist them in their own ventures.

Now you might be asking me

Ragnar, how do i get into PD command with less then a weeks playtime?

That's the easy part! you'll want to develop a reasonably positive relationship with 2 +members of PD command, and eventually discuss the chance of becoming a 2ic, this is imperatives for a speed run because most 2ic's don't make applications to become commissioners or commanders and are simply allowed through.

Now, the final step Application.

In your application detail is key, most of the time the average staff member and server member will never read your entire application, make it big and use flashy words and you'll already get dozens of +1, if being original isnt your strong suit, simply copy paste detailed parts of other applications and reword them to suit your character.

Finally, keep in mind the relationships staff members have with decision makers such as enforcers, head admins and drp managers as typically it is these guys who really make the decisions. It is important to befriend and become comfortable with select staff members as they are always the first people to comment on your character in the Staff Chat in discord.

Some notable members to befriend (either sincerly or through manipulation) are:

Pharam

Mersman

Cowboy

Garry Newman

The Cock Johnson

Tori

The reason i mention these people specifically is because they are generally relatively vocal in the Staff Chat channels about staff applications.

To earn extra bread you can always look at people with high forum activity (Typically trusted members and social rejects) and befriend them aswell as their plus one matters alot.

Well folks, there you have it the conclusive guide on how to speedrun staff with 1 week of playtime, tried and tested.

Happy hunting you fucking retards.

RAGNAR WHAT THE FUCK YOU WERENT MEANT TO TELL EVERYONE

I would NEVER befriend Garry Newman, Mersman, Pharam, Cowboy, Cock Johnson, Tori, TerrA, Ratty, Fisckii, Frostyboi, Howard Rice, Tuppy, Combat wombat, Gladys, Lel, Dallas, Ryl, Tony, Obama, Cunt, Osama, Zoe, Penguin, Mike, Homer, Andrew, Cooper, Arpo or Morgana.

Only Autumn and Sinster.

I would NEVER befriend Joe Pesci

home-alone-blowtorch.jpg.7588d3a514f28a966fb381498fd123ce.jpg

Only Autumn and Sinster.

someone's getting demoted to forum helper and it shows 😡 😠