Discord User#: JackLovesMonke#2532

Your in-game name: Tiny Tani

What is your gametime?

1665420926760.png.5bd646158a9cf068831a4a485ae4d5b5.png

How many warnings do you have?

1665420948031.png.ab830b32446e5264ead5cffd2a54ae6c.png

I have two and they were in defense

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? I have none

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I would think so I am a very trust worthy person and I try get along with everyone .

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? At the moment I have helped about 3 or 4 people on how to use the glorified gardener and a few with night club manager I am still getting to know the mechanics, but I will help as much as I can trusted or not another reason is I would like to expand my ability to roleplay and make others time more enjoyable. And I hope to one day become a staff member so I can extend my ability to help others further.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes. I have gone read them and and I wil abide by them

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes. And I promise it will not be misused

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I do

• Like 1

I'm hardly familiar with who you are and your activity seems to be fairly low. You should spend more time to become more known within the community on discord, increase your forum posts and discord activity.

Your application answer for "Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?" is very lacking and "Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?" could use more examples.

After zooming in to see your warns, i've noticed both your warns are within this month. I would recommend you to consider taking some time to read and familiarize yourself with the rules and wait before reapplying.

However, I still wish you the best of luck.

-Mason

Starting off. The app itself has no effort put into it. Next, I have no clue who you are. Forum activity is no where to be seen as this is your first post.

Next time you make an app, make sure you add detail, it is lacking the detail that it badly needs. Next, community presence needs to be worked on and lastly work on your forum activity.

Firstly, I have seen you around in-game, but not a lot. I believe I usually see you around during the night when the server is pretty quiet. Although this may not be as huge of an issue compared to the requirements for a staff member, it would be nice to see you online during busier times and interact with the community more, whether it's through Discord or the Forums.

Secondly, your application just isn't great. There really needs to be more detail within the first question, such as giving a reason as to why you will be trusted with the permissions that are given, rather than just the simple statement you have made.

Unfortunately, for now, I will be giving you a -1.

I wish you the best of luck with your application.

I have literally never seen you in-game, and considering you have 2 warns that are both from this month in your playtime I cannot consider giving you a +1, there isn't any activity outside of GMOD with this being your first forum post.

Get your activity up and avoid getting warned in the future and I'd be happy to give you a positive review.

Good luck man

- Osama

my only memorable interaction with you was when my friends and i raided you while you were doing gardener

you came back multiple times breaking nlr and kept yelling through your mic

on top of that your trusted app has very little effort put in, and i don't believe you're active enough/well known enough to become trusted

Sorry man but firstly the app looks like little to no effort was put into it, trusted gives perms that if abused result in a ban so it shows that there is a reason why it is called trusted and why people should or shouldn't have it. Secondly the community link is not what is meant so that might need fixing. Thirdly I have only seen you in game and while I haven't had many bad interactions with you the forum activity is none so sorry but it has to be a -1.

Stay safe

-Cooper

+1

Hi Tiny Tani,

Honeslty i know this kid young but i genuinely think he shows good qualities of a trust member. He never purposely intends to break any rules, he takes RP on Orbital very serious and is vey friendly with everyone.

I would also like to bring to your attention that your forum and discord activity is not looking to great, i would make sure to improve the activity within those, as it shows that you have good intentions for the server and want to be involved within the community. The app isnt the best but i think that you have tried to be straight forward, for next time if you dont get trusted this time around, improve your app as best you can

Best of luck

Unfortunately I'm going to have to -1 this application. 0 effort in application and I feel was rushed. First post on the forums. I don't know who you are.

I'd reccomend spending some time in the discord server to get to know players, and creating a positive RP experience for all players alike, new and old, while also engaging the community on the forums, and responding to threads you might have a positive input in.

Best of luck regardless :)

-1 sorry tiny but I think you aren’t ready for trusted yet. I’ve seen you in game plenty in the past few days and you’ve been friendly, but I have never seen you on forums, or discord so you need to step it up there. I don’t really think the app is good enough mate, but in game you’ve proven to be willing to learn about rules and be kind which is an awesome trait for being a trusted member but at the moment it’s all not good enough…. Sorry.

Hey buddy!

So I don't want you to be deterred by all this negative feedback and comments, please take it as constructive criticism. You're still very young and you have plenty of time to mature yourself and make change where needed. Personally I think you're incredibly friendly and respectful. During PD events you are very responsible and overall, I would love to +1 this Tiny. However, this application is very low effort, too low effort that unfortunately I can't give you the +1 I think you deserve.

I'd say keep doing what you're doing, post on forums a bit and re-apply with a better application.

best of luck bud