Weapons Blacklist Ban Appeal

Lamurai

I was recently weapons blacklisted for 24 hours for unintentionally breaking server rules.

Why am I making an appeal? I'm making an appeal to this weapons blacklist as I wasn't aware that what I did was wrong.

What happened for me to get blacklisted? What happened was a cop was being attacked by a citizen, and I killed the citizen whilst I was a hitman, I figured It'd be ok as I was trying to do the right thing by protecting the officer. I was unaware that this goes against the server rules. And I had zero intent to break said rules.

What do I hope to gain from this blacklist appeal? I hope to have my 24 hour weapons blacklist removed.

Any other info? I'm not a minge nor a troll, I take this Dark rp server very seriously and I do enjoy playing It. I now know what I did was wrong but at that moment I wasn't sure. I will not be making this mistake again.

Who Blacklisted Me? Andrew Vape

My Account Info Will Be Listed Below If Needed:

RP Name in the gmod server: "Seppy"

My Steam ID: 76561199277409612

Screenshot(254).png.f440888f6472e3cd63748be1b3ff294e.png

Edited by Lamurai

Hello Seppy,

I would like to thank you for making a post on the forums.

Alright to start off, I was pulled to a admin sit by another staff member to handle a situation that was considered "RDM", at the present time you were afk so i could not explain why you were being warned/blacklisted. You then after made a ticket confused on why you were blacklisted for 24 hours, i proceded to explain to you on why you were blacklist due to the RDM.

You stated that you RDMed the player due to the fact that he was shooting at the cops, which is still considered rdm as you had no RP relation with the cops ( He was a Hitman ). The reason for such a hefty blacklist was the result of recent warns on the player.

I understand that you did not intentionally break the rules but this still has to be dealt with by staff members, mistakes have to have consequences as they are what make better individuals as a whole.

Any proof is listed below

A clip of the sit of self admittance = https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1022119965572214834/1029056847262535680/2022-10-10_19-26-13.mp4_Trim_Trim.mp4

Kind Regards,

1665414920346.thumb.png.ceed6d11cfda30ab4f822f150c5ac912.png

1665414912955.thumb.png.a009e0e9be9ef53c409f4f0d5485d23e.png

Edited by Andrew Vape

Hello Seppy,

I would like to thank you for making a post on the forums.

Alright to start off, I was pulled to a admin sit by another staff member to handle a situation that was considered "RDM", at the present time you were afk so i could not explain why you were being warned/blacklisted. You then after made a ticket confused on why you were blacklisted for 24 hours, i proceded to explain to you on why you were blacklist due to the RDM.

You stated that you RDMed the player due to the fact that he was shooting at the cops, which is still considered rdm as you had no RP relation with the cops ( He was a Hitman ). The reason for such a hefty blacklist was the result of recent warns on the player.

I understand that you did not intentionally break the rules but this still has to be dealt with by staff members, mistakes have to have consequences as they are what make better individuals as a whole.

Any proof is listed below

A clip of the sit of self admittance = https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1022119965572214834/1029056847262535680/2022-10-10_19-26-13.mp4_Trim_Trim.mp4

Kind Regards,

[ATTACH type=full" alt="1665414920346.png]4102[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="1665414912955.png]4101[/ATTACH]

Hello Andrew, thanks for taking the time to reply.

So pretty much I've said most of what I felt necessary to say.

But to make It as clear as I can, Yes I did admit to killing him. I never at any point said I didn't, other than at the beginning of the admin sit with Andrew, as I'd forgotten all about killing the person who'd reported me.

I have nothing else really to say about the matter other than, In my personal opinion. This 24 weapons blacklist was unfair & unjust. As I stated before on my previous thread - I had zero intention to rdm or break the server rules, as I didn't know I was breaking the rules by killing the citizen. Hopefully you understand my perspective on this situation.

[HEADING=3]

DENIED

[/HEADING]

[HEADING=3]

Your actions still prove you were guilty, you don’t have a right to kill someone if you have no RP relationships with them, no matter what job role you were playing. I would only consider it if he only had a hit on him, but either way the police officer was only meant to deal with that case, your warning is still valid and the punishment will remain.

[/HEADING]