Jason

[HEADING=2]Questions[/HEADING]

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/jasoncarson/

SteamID:

Discord User#: Hsvcommy

RP Name: garry Knuckle

Country/Time Zone: Perth Awst

Do you have a working Microphone?: yes

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1662739485705.png.17f415e8423078f57b40ed244b9cccdb.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): i think i have one idk how to look sorry

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): non

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples): Yes i was a admin in gta rp

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?: I feel like i would like to help the sever out the best i can by if someone needs a tocket i can responed to it real fast im always on top on stuff the best i can.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): i know alot of RP i do play alot of GTA RP i was an admin in a five m city i did alot of work on the gangs, and tickets for if people had issues.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?: i can always be around i live in perth so im 3 hours behinde in time so im always online to help out.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: no i will not abuse or misuse the powers ill b chill and the same making sure people dont mess up

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes i do

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: Yes

-1 they ask for in-game (such as server time) and you dont know how to find your warns (do /warns in chat), the app is very short and not proper grammar is used. None of us would know if you hit the right amount of game time and we can only check in game. I also have never seen you in game and this is your first forum post. Look at accepted staff request and look how they format it. And give us screen shots next time of your in game time and warns. Try and make yourself more well known on the server and forums/discord. Good Luck!!

I've never seen you on before and this is by far the worst application I have ever seen. Beyond the fact that you haven't even included a Steam ID, valid Discord User or relevant screenshots, you have not put any effort in to formatting or answering the questions. You have no forum activity and if the poor sentence structure and many spelling errors are a reflection of your ability to handle tickets and write punishments, I see very little hope for you succeeding in this role. If you ever plan on reapplying, make sure you improve your activity before you do so and take the time to create a decent application.

This app has insufficient content with very little effort put in. I do not personally know you and from the above responses, neither does anyone else. I recommend you get more familiar with the community and improve your application writing skills.