Logan Bods Staff Application

Logan_Bods

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198219254897/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:129494584

Discord User#: IMSoK0414#6742

RP Name: Logan bod

Country/Time Zone: AEST

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes I do.

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1662030330745.png.3e5cfa918a9891c44afd1ca83e28f36a.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): yes I have made mistakes in the past and I have learnt from them the hard way and will never make those mistakes again.1662030349777.thumb.png.30ae2ed923d59f988698349b2b0c3d31.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): Shown Above.

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples): Yes but very little I was stuff on a server and it shut down about a week later after I earned staff.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?: Personally I believe I deserver this position because I think I have a good relationship with people on this server and I feel I could help around at early in the morning and late at night. I also believe I could be a good asset to the team with my ideas I could bring to the table, I also think I could help people out with learning the basic and advanced stuff I pretty good when it comes to building and a little of wire mod, I'm a great person to talk to if there is any issue or problems.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): I used to play a lot of team sport's like basketball and I learnt about how to work together and help each other out as a team mate when needed or asked, and if I'm told to do something that I don't like I would not cry about it and just get straight to it.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?: I'm active a lot on the server so more then half the time you could probably count on me, to help out when ever needed plus I'm a chill guy that does like to joke around a bit but I know when its time to stop, plus I'm a pretty quick learner that will try my best even at failure. I also never give up and will try intel I succeed.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: Yes I agree to this terms and I promise not to abuse them in any way.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes I understand if I do something wrong my power revoked.

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: Yes I agree follow all given commands no mater what.

+1

He's a good guy and does know what he's doing within the server, although he can be annoying at times, he knows when to stop and help out if needed.

Hes had previous staff on another server before, which means that he has an idea of what he's meant to be doing as staff and understands that problems within the server that may have been done by someone, he WILL do what is necessary to stop more of these problems form happening. He's online very early which means he can help out when other staff may not be on (I know that he's online early because I've always seen him on at like 8-9PM)

Hes put a good amount of effort into this app and has explained how and why he wants to help.

Although he does have warns for things that aren't good, (they were a long time ago) he has learnt what he did wrong and wishes to never do it again.

this is my say on this. I know some people may have a different says to this.

We will see how this goes for you.

Goodluck Logan Bod's!

Edited by Zombie

yeah gonna be a -1 from me

I have never interacted with you, I don't know your personality, therefore wont be able to continue with a positive review on your application. You failed your trusted application then instantly moved onto applying for staff, I would say get some more community presence before instantly going for a staffing position. You have a short amount of messages on the forums and discord, could have more community involvement.

Short application, you haven't but much detail into it which just generally shows me you aren't wont be committed to this position.

play time is good though.

I'll give a +1* with a caveat, I suggest that you do a little more research on the role before being accepted BUT The interactions ingame have been fine and you do seem mature enough for the role. I feel like you'll need training but we all have to start from somewhere.

Your warns are old and you've clearly put time into the server. If you don't get staff this time I'd suggest participating in more server related activities where you can get known (Discord, Forums, ect.)

I feel like you could earn the position over time and I wish you luck on your journey.

-1 hey man, your app was quite short, and for staff I expect a big app with lots of detail. I have seen you around but only recently, it seems you were on a lot last year and came back recently. You just got denied for trusted and went to staff. The app shows that you won't be serious about staffing. Get trusted first, then go for staff.

I'm gonna say the same thing I said last time, you received nothing but negativity on your trusted app which shows that not many people have a good opinion of you yet and you're still considerably mingy in game from my perspective, in my personal opinion you NEED to be applying for trusted first as it is a stepping stone to staff and I don't believe you have the maturity to become staff.

Good luck man

- Osama

I remember you recently applied for trusted and received negative feedback and ways you can improve throughout the community. I highly recommend going for trusted again before going straight to the staff apps, as you were already pretty recently denied trusted. Nevertheless, continue forward and strive for the best.

Look man, I play pretty often on the server and I've only really seen you a few times from memory, I've had sits with you but those have really been the only time I've interacted with you.

The application seems a little short and written in maybe 10-15 minutes, I'd like you to go take a read through some of the accepted applicants and just take a page from their book on writing applications, and don't take anything anyone is saying here to heart, its merely a harsh and honest representation of their opinion, a constructive criticism if you will.

Give it some time and re-apply, you're definitely a role model to other players, and your standing in the community is known, but for know, just try and improve the standing <3

-Adam Lui

Hey, I've seen you around once or twice and you seem like a solid player, however I can't say that I am confident in your ability to handle the responsibilities that come with being a staff member. Your application was well formatted and some of the content was pretty compelling,but as others have already mentioned I think you should take the time to become more known throughout all mediums of the community and establish your reputation as someone who is reliable and trustworthy. Your playtime is solid and whilst you have a few warns they are quite old and I believe you when you say that you've learnt from them, but being a staff member takes more than just being eligible for the role. I think that you have the potential to be a staff member, you just need some more time to mature and prove yourself. For now it's a -1 from me. Good luck.

DENIED

[JUSTIFY]Poor community feedback, however, please don't give up and reapply once you've made the necessary changes as mentioned in the responses. Not to add, your application is really well written, and I frequently see you interacting with the community in-game and on the forums. Reapply in 2 weeks![/JUSTIFY]

Edited by TerrA