willis ban apeal

chilliwilli

Your SteamID (Paste your Steam Profile Link into https://steamrep.com/): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199384099148/

In-game name: Willi

Time and date of ban (Use time zone): 11:30 1/09/22

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: ryl

Further details: I was banned because I missclicked the raid button on a building base, by the way there was loads of players in the area and the building sign on the side of the map I was on was covered up.

Any evidence you can provide:

Have you become familiar with the rules?: I am familiar with the rules it was a missclick.

• Like 2

1662036487476.thumb.png.6ace024b624c961333da6376f612a6be.png

The ban was issued primarily due to the multiple warns that occurred within a few minutes.

Starting with the racist text screen and attempting to hide it from me by pasting it behind me like racism is some sort of game.

Then you raided Hedwi knowing full well they were building. You wandered around in the hallway right in front of their base for a prolonged period of time and we even had a full conversation regarding the build, before eventually commencing the raid. It is unlikely you've misclicked the F8 button. Regardless, you were aware that the area was under construction due to the entire saga re Hedwi's base being an illegal one and spanning two roofs. You continued to be in the Building area for several minutes.

Finally, you RDM'd me immediately after my decision regarding the FailRP raid. This was obviously done out of anger because you thought the excuse re misclick of the F8 button was going to work.

For an RDM warn, it usually does not escalate beyond a weapons blacklist. However, your warns coming at such a rapid pace and in a package, gave me sufficient reason to escalate this to a soft ban.

DENIED

To start, you are appealing for the wrong reason. You were punished for RDM as seen in your warns and ban, the punishment was handed out due to the number of rule breaks in a short period of time.

You have a long history of warns dating from the start of this month and last month, you clearly have no knowledge of the rules whatsoever, hence why your punishment was also handed out.

You provide no evidence to back up your claims in your appeal, evidence would be of use during an appeal, having mates reply to your appeal does not work and witnesses will not be used for appeals.

The Ban and Warn will remain.