Demogorgon's Ban Appeal

Hello, to whoever this concerns. i have been permanently banned from the orbital DarkRP server. i had originally been banned for 3 days for "text abuse" which was my fault but was unintentional. i was using what i meant as the Japanese "manji" symbol, but was mistaken for the "nazi" symbol. i was happy to wait out the 3 days up until i realised about 40 minutes ago my brother was on his steam and tried to join the server for the first time and now we're both perma-banned for "ban evasion" if you could lift the ban and attempt to reimburse the 1 day and a half or so that a had left on my ban would be great, thankyou.

The Cock Johnson, he banned me originally

My ban was on the 26/8/2022 at 3am aest.

STEAM_0:0:75401337

i have become familiar with the rules at an earlier time.

thankyou for your time.

Edited by Demogorgon
  • Like 1

DENIED

The manji symbol are only used by the buddhism religion as it is part of their culture and their intention was to depict temples/buddhism. If you would mind to educate yourself, the manji symbol has been replaced already to be more tourist-friendly 2 years ago.

Your way of using this Manji symbol was for ill-intentions.

As for the "brother" situation, it is your own responsibility for your own account to what will happen to it no matter what.

See you in the next ban wipe

Edited by fisckii