Wrongfully Weapons Blacklisted for 48H

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57185846

In-game name: Herman Tsang

Time and date of ban (Use timezone): Around 7pm AEST 21/08/22

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: Can't Recall, Was 3 staff present at the time. In !viewblacklist it says Jbenzo24

Further details: Roleplaying as theif, Police chasing me trying to arrest cause of 2h weapon, I then killed police which led to other citizen/players attacking and trying to kill me. I killed everyone trying to kill me including some guy following me that claimed he didnt have weapons out. After 2 warnings to stop following me close after I killed people, I killed the guy, he claimed I RDMed him then 3 staff pulled me to the Admin sit area, they weapon blacklisted me for 48 hours under the pretense of Mass RDM. Everyone I killed was in roleplay, if anything someone was trying to RDM me after I killed the police.

At worse I killed one guy without a weapon that I warned twice to stop following me after I killed those people.

Any evidence you can provide: Nil, didn't think to screenshot at the time as I thought nothing was wrong.

Have you become familiar with the rules?: Yup

We checked the yell logs to try and see if you did actually warn them and we couldn't see anywhere that you warned them to go away or to leave the area. So we went with the presumption that you MRDM the people and one of the other staff members also said that you had MRDM so I went with that punishment.

DENIED

Our logging system has automatically been cleared since this offence has taken place. With no evidence given, we must deny this appeal. The blacklist has also expired. In the future, please be more careful to provide evidence of your game when you get warned/blacklisted/banned and you want to appeal.