Mr Osama's Staff Application

Mr Osama

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/OfficialFruitopolis/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:111593153

Discord User#: Tayl0r#3333

RP Name: Mr Osama

Country/Time Zone: AEST

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1660652853578.thumb.png.5d1608f1acd51bbceddf6bafb815620a.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1660652872316.thumb.png.79491cb6cf69e6bb375414635ba4cddc.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1660652881133.thumb.png.f4545f7aaf90c6dad47fcf560ab16d94.png

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples): I was a staff member for Supremacy when it used to exist, I did decide to quit after a while but during that time I learnt about handling tickets, and keeping my cool with others, I was quite friendly with all users and would help them whenever necessary, being as professional as possible both during sits and out of them, making sure I was consistently active and could assist when others couldn't. I also owned a 1000 member discord at one stage which I owned and moderated for a few months last year, I would sell various (LEGAL) products to users, before eventually giving this up for personal reasons. On a less exciting note I do own a music collective that I manage and produce music for, which does tie into staff experience an extent.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?: I believe I deserve this staffing position because of my experience, determination and maturity that a staff member needs, I have lots of experience when it comes to a genuine workspace and would be able to handle stressful situations easily. I would be able to be active at later hours and give more support when others can't. I believe I have a great understanding of the rules and would not have any issues helping others or knowing how long to punish another player if necessary. I'd like to think I come off as easy going, I won't try to argue with other players and I show them respect regardless if they are respectful to me or not, and wouldn't try to start drama unnecessary.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): As I said before, I was staff for supremacy for a few months and was also Commissioner, however I also have been working as a dishie and front of house for a restaurant for almost a year and a half, and I have been training new employees on how to do their job, which in a workspace as such I would have to show lots of respect and patience toward new and current workers. I am also undertaking an I.T apprenticeship which has required me to interview and manage a workspace, I believe I have a great work ethic and I would also have lots of time for staffing.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?: The qualities I could bring to the staff team would be activity, leadership and friendliness, I want to constantly be answering tickets whenever possible, especially when other staff members are not able to or are not available, being able to be a reliable and consistent staff member that can uphold the rules of the server whenever they are broken, I'm also quite knowledgeable of every single job, being able to help new players if they are stuck or don't know what to do. I will never ever my thoughts on a player decide my final verdict as I will always be unbiased toward any player I come across.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: I agree to not abuse any power or privileges I may have whilst staffing

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: I agree that at any stage I abuse my power it will be taken away from me

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: I agree to uphold the rules of the server and help others when needed.

• Like 1

I've seen you around the server a few times and have not interacted with you much, while your application does have a large amount of detail you have only just hit the minimum playtime for staff. I recommend getting your community presence up before applying for staff.

• Like 1

I am gonna keep it a buck, nothing against you but over the last couple of days/nights ago I have had some pleasures getting your tickets but from what I can see from those situations you are treading the fine line of knowing and not knowing the rules well enough. You are a friendly enough of a guy but just scratch up on the rules that you might have a problem with. I’d say wait for a small amount of time before re applying.

best of luck

Steven

• Like 1

+1

Mr Osama is very active in the forums, discord server and in game. He has helped a lot of people, including me, with questions. The argument that he has only just reached the minimum amount of time should not be made. He has reached the time necessary and it should not be disputed. I have seen him in game multiple times and he does well in rp situations.

+1

It was quite hard to decide between -1 or +1, but I decided this was worthy of a +1 because I have seen you around and you are always nice and ready to help, more than 4 days of game time and no warns show that you have had enough game time to understand what the rules are and what comes with the power of being an admin. Yes you have just made the game time but the interaction I have had with you are great.

I have not had many conversations with you, and only just hit minimum playtime within the server to apply for staff. I see you are somewhat active on both forums and discord with a very detailed application, but the lack of community presence in-game is pulling you down. I suggest getting to know more people and interacting in more rp situations.

"Patrolling the Mojave Almost Makes You Wish For a Nuclear Winter"

Edited by imhaydz
  • Like 1

Im gonna be chucking you a -1 today and heres why;

Editing my response on the application.

You applied as soon as you got the REQUIRED playtime to apply for staff, doesn't really give your application the best of looks and I would say wait until you get a few more days of playtime.

Since having some conversations with you I have gotten to know you as a person, you clearly have good intentions on the server and I would be willing to give your application a positive response. While I will be giving some negative feedback for you to improve on. As previously said before I edited this you should communicate more with players inside of the community (also on discord). You have shown to be active in-game (some-what) and on the forums and willing to give you a chance of hopefully passing your application.

Good luck with your application.

+1

Edited by cowboy

Easy +1

Mr osama is a great guy. His 0 warns and past experience proves to me that he understands the rules and what it takes to be a leader.

I know people are saying how is has just passed the play time is -1 but if you are giving him a -1 for hitting the playtime just then what is the point of the minimum play time?

I 100% think he should get Staff.

Best of luck Mr osama

Seen you around here and there, I'd say enough to qualify as being active, had you in quite a few sits and often you're calm and collected and majority of the time not in the wrong, can't see much pushing evidence from my POV to give you anything but a +1

-Adam Lui

+1

Mr. Osama is one of the nicest dudes I know on the server. He's always contributing the server RP, he didn't afk the hours and he has zero warns. I think that in itself speaks for his character. In my experience, he is mature and is good intentioned. This is an easy +1 in my books :)