What is your current ranks?:

Master Sergeant | SWAT

Lance Corporal | SWAT Medic

Private First Class | Jug

Private First Class | SWAT Sniper

senior Sergeant | PD

Detective | Detective

Why do you believe that you should be a Commander?:

I'm well-known in the community. I've given out a number of dupes for free (which got me on the PD building team), I've earned trust, and I've demonstrated exceptional leadership in events. I also have a thorough understanding of the rules. Everything I just mentioned is connected to my entire presents on the server; it demonstrates my value as a supporter and my potential as a leader. Another thing you may have noticed is that I have no life, i think i should be able to be a very active as commander

Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role:

instead of suggesting to do certain events, i could host them myself. this would benefit the community by not having to look at my event suggestions, and also benefit them with an active leader who would always be happy to host/partake in any event. since i know a lot of pd rules, and situations i could help guide other members of pd, if they are ever in need of help. As mentioned before i would be happy to host events, i say this because PD events are seeming a little bit dry right now.

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other Police Officers?

In addition to having the finest name ever, what makes me unique is probably how much PD work I do (RP and Events) I tend to be fairly loud and commanding, which is both good and bad, but it helps me stand out and also has been shown to work because at almost every PD event I attend, I receive a promotion or recommendation . Additionally, the fact that people are familiar with me makes me stand out. I have been playing for a year, and anyone from high council or any commanders/commissioners simply knows me. I've built quite a bit for the server (which relates to how people know me), which demonstrates my really creative mentality. Additionally, most PD players don't even attempt creative building, so I'd say that puts me out there.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?:

i would never do something as disgusting and distasteful as this (i agree)

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

i completely understand

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?:

hopefully i can, but i will try my best

Edited by Mashed Potatoes

+1

Positives:

- Very active within the community.

- Very friendly when approached.

- You seem to have a good knowledge of all the rules.

- you've also done very well on your app a lot of detail went into it.

Negatives:

- A few warns but they seem pretty old so that shouldn't be too much of a problem.

- Not very active on the forums, but neither am I so I don't mind.

Good Luck (y)

- SamuelSkellyGamer

• Like 1

Pretty active on swat recently, plus your very well known in the community and have displayed an adequate understanding of the server values. Furthermore you have proven your dedication to the SWAT branch within your rank as Master Sergeant.

Cant wait to have you on the team

+1

• Like 1

Great fit to be a Commander, one of the most active pd mains I see on the server. Has shown me and other command team members that he understands the rules of PD, knows how to be a leader and knows how to take initiative. Hope to be working alongside you soon.

+1

• Like 1

Really Active on commander, great leader during my raiding event and successfully led 2 raids that ended in PD winning. Great understanding of the rules and the pd structure. Great fit for the command team

+1

• Like 1

+1

Mashed has being very active on SWAT and has shown he's ability to lead. Another thing to say, Mash has being around a period of time which means he has a great understanding of the rules.

Good luck mashed.

• Like 1