johnsons trusted applications

team Community Link: 76561199057965161

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:548849716

Discord User#: jbenzo24#9706

Your in-game name: The cock johnson

What is your gametime?1656211762387.thumb.png.868e6686f913c9eb7bbfaef69487d9c7.png

How many warnings do you have?1656211881510.thumb.png.30bd2a9f736a55ce193aff97130e9bab.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

sorry it wouldn't let me screen shot my blacklist but i know i don't have any please still consider thx

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I think i deserve trusted because i am always friendly in the community and just trying to have fun in this great sever

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? To just try and make people have more fun with other roles being played wile they are on and try and help people with rules they are unsure of.

And sorry if the app is short i have never really been good at writing these things

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? yes

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: yes

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? yes

1656211619088.thumb.png.a96b874c1db62ae2a330b4ad7a0a3958.png

Edited by the cock johnson

+1

• really friendly

• you need to write alot more

• you need alot more detail in this app

• i have had a handful of experiences and they have mostly been good but you aren't that well known

• not much activity on forums or discord

you seem like a good fit with the trusted community but you really need to work on your general community output (e.g. discord, forums) because they are severally lacking.

I do not see you on the server often, your application is sub par and your community activity is awful. You have no messages sent in the discord and your only forum post is your Trusted Application.

Edit: Your discord profile photo is some black guys cock, not a great look for the trusted community.

I'm going to be frankly honest, I don't think I have ever seen you in-game or have had an interaction with you. Poor application, you literally put no effort into it. Haven't bothered to interact with the community through the forums either.