Adam Lui staff application

Adam Lui

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198135177107

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87455689

Discord User#: Kahuuna#1371

RP Name: Adam Lui

Country/Time Zone: ACST (GMT+9:30)

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): I Understand my game time at present doesn't

show the 4 days, but I can assure you I do have the time on my record for this server, I have a few people that I'm sure and hope would recognize me and back that statement up

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): I would like to point out, that one of my proudest achievements of this server is the fact I only have one warning in the time I've been around, since mid last year to now, I've collected only one warning.

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): Refer to Uploaded Images

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

I have quite a fair amount of staff experience over the years, the most notable being,

-Faded servers | Staff Manager (2015-2017)

-EmeraldRP | Developer/DarkRP Manager (2017-2017)

-Orbital Servers | Moderator (2021-2021)

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I don't treat having authority as a wedge over players, throughout my time on Faded servers as their staff manager I was 14-15, even with that in mind, the staff team still voted me as their manager because I never abused the trust that comes with being staff, I never held it over players or talked differently to them, I kept the same RP Persona I've always had, that being the loud and proud Adam Lui.

Being staff is an added responsibility for a person, you're trusted with handling a situation that can determines someone's experience in total on the server, making a bad judgement can have extremely long lasting impacts, as well as making good judgements, and being the one responsible for someone's experience on the server is something that should be upheld and trusted, I personally believe in my time being staff on all the servers I've had the pleasure of being staff on, that I always upheld that motive, I never changed who I am in the server, I only became someone who's responsibilities were being tested.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

Using the past few servers I've volunteered for, my staff promotions were always given on the basis that I work well and communicate well with those I volunteer with, and it wasn't because I was the most social guy on the team, it was because I was always comfortably talking with them, asking them how they were and what was happening, seeing if they'd have any run-ins with a player that I might be in a sit with, asking their personal experience with the said player and if they're here to sort something out or to waste time, apart from my experience with Gmod, my real life work has daily requirements that i communicate well with those around me, I'm currently a fulltime apprentice metal fabricator, so, working hand in hand with the tradesmen to get jobs sorted on time and make sure extremely specific parts are done to exact custom specifications, it cant be done without the proper teamwork involved.

I have no lack of working as a team, I use it daily and that perk follows into my personal life outside of work and into Gmod, I really enjoy playing the detective role on PD, I enjoy working with the police and organizing little sting operations and raids and arrests, its the most enjoyable part of playing PD, is that it's so heavily reliant on the other players, 1 cop cant stand to beat a PD raid, but 5 cops together working and holding can beat the largest raiding parties, its the most entertaining thing that I can think of, and being able to do it so well with others is my best quality.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

Character: I will bring my opinion the most important quality of any person, character, being able to hold strong to who you are as a person and owning your mistakes.

Management: Being on time, organized and presentable are extremely important qualities that I hope to bring

Teamwork: In my example I stated why I think I present and extremely decent amount of teamwork and I hope to prove that

Structure: I think being able to handle a situation you need to be sure of yourself and the overlying rules, having that structure is one of the top values and qualities anyone can possess, to be sure of yourself.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

I agree

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

I agree

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

I agree

Warns.thumb.jpg.113938b62916692109acd402af0f481c.jpg

Time.thumb.jpg.92d6c055ed71e9c63fb59a09058595ac.jpg

+1

From what I've seen, Adam Lui is an active, rule following and experienced member of the community who has previously been staff. He's also a funny cunt. Other than one warn, his record is quite good. The applications is also very detailed. His playtime being below 4 days can be ignored due to the fact it was likely reset, and to have gotten staff before he would've had to have more than 4 days. Other players I've spoken to have also vouched for him being over 4 days. I would love to see Adam Lui on the staff team!

Good Luck Adam Lui!

Edited by Garry Newman

+1

I have had interacted with you a ton and I can happily say that every time has been a good time, you are hilarious and know the rules well (apart from the time when you said a funny word in front of 30 people). I see no reason for you to not have a shot at being staff. good luck