milkk#0001

RP Name:

Tex Walker

Country/Time Zone:

Australia/AEST

Do you have a working Microphone?:

Yes

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

Photo is outdated, I believe I have around 2 weeks 6 days now.

1651274195675.thumb.png.5b12b61992faaf3dfa1e29455a743e0c.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1651274208746.thumb.png.8c2b8cdc2cc143d8e0f2c811299dc3c0.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Refer to image above!

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

[JUSTIFY]- Orbital Survival Minecraft | Moderator

- Minetime Minecraft | Head Admin[/JUSTIFY]

- Fallout Shelter DarkRP | Head Admin

- Tigress DarkRP | Moderator

- Faded DarkRP | Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I believe I stand out to everyone within the Orbital community. I always try and reach

out to the community at almost every chance, and to try and develop a bond with everyone.

I feel I'm a strong candidate for this role for many reasons, I can connect with 99% of

people who currently play and who will eventually join for the first time in the future.

I always make sure to never choose sides no matter the situation. I ensure to listen to

every fine detail to make sure any situation is resolved correctly with no issue. I strongly

believe that I will fit in with the current staff team and create a strong relationship. I'm

currently not working so I spend most of my time here on Orbital Servers.

(Minecraft, Gmod). I'm always available and usually have a clear schedule, this means in

the most difficult times, I'm always there be called on if need be.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

- Recently I held my first event, 52 players! Orbitals Got Talent. I had to communicate and

work with multiple staff members to direct an event with such high standards and quality.

From vocally communicating to building to even promoting the event, I was able to listen

to the staffs feedback to improve the event.

- Working with the Minecraft Manager Jack Stone to build a better server for the people

who plays on the server. We were able to run multiple polls, take in suggestions and plan out

how we were going to make the server loved by everyone in the community. Over 3 days

we were able to take in a good amount of information and create a server that everyone

now enjoys playing.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

I will most definitely bring a loyal, compassionate and responsible set of qualities to the

staff team. I will always work towards a set goal no matter the task, whether it be easy or

difficult. I'm a very self-driven person, I will constantly strive to produce something of value

or something that will benefit multiple groups within the community. I've had prior Garry's

Mod staffing experience so I strongly believe that It would be of high value for this role. I

also believe that I would bring strong dedication for this role, making sure to always put my

full effort into everything that I do. My strong patience would most definitely be of high regard

dealing with sits and mundane situations.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

Yes I Agree.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes I Agree.

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

Yes I Agree.

Edited by Tex Walker

Massive +1 You show a great amount of maturity within the server, you're an active commissioner and currently a part of the mc staff team, You're well known throughout the server as a friendly face, Your activity within the discord, in-game and on the forums is great, You're a perfect fit for staff.

Goodluck with the app.

P.S "Holy shit I'm sucking you off" -Tex Walker

• Confused 1

Easiest +1 ever.

You're mature, always try to help when you can, and always have everyone in mind. You also have a lot of experience with moderating, so you know what you're doing. You have great activity everywhere, and you're extremely well known in the server.

Good luck with the app.

+1

Tex has always been a respectful and mature member of the community, as seen in his work in PD and with his events where he showed that he could cooperate with members of the Staff Team. Tex's ability to design a great server event is something that sets him apart from others, this ability is very valuable on the staff team. Warns are very minor and long ago, Tex has moved past them and has a strong grasp of the rules. Good luck Tex, and I hope to work with you soon on the Staff Team!

Mr Tex Walker, the man, the myth, the legend. easy -1 due to the fact that you're from 63rd.

You are a fellow comm and are literally staff on every server. orbital needs staff like you as you're well know and just good at everything.

I would say good luck but you've got this in the bag. when you get staff make sure to slide for von.

+1