Zombie's Trusted Application.

Zombie

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199121525530/

SteamID : STEAM_0:0:580629901

Discord User# : Sir Wolf#8123

Your in-game name : Zombie

What is your gametime? : 2022-03-25.png.63196404b9df572e0c1d5a5692952b4f.png

How many warnings do you have? : bit big sorry. 2022-03-25(1).thumb.png.9c7f7eabbbc56e7f42c0691ed876ad23.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? shown above ^^^^.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? : well I believe that I deserve trusted because I believe that I have helped people a lot on the server and I want to help more people and I have a lot of positive feedback on the server as well and want to make more friend on the server and I believe that because of my positive feedback on the server and that because that I have helped a lot of people on the server I should have this role within this community, well I believe that I have been nice to everyone that hasn't annoyed me and even if they do annoy me I won't annoy them back. well this is why I believe that I deserve trusted so I can help the community more.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? : well for starters I'd like to help people under stand the rules so we don't have problems with people doing something they didn't understand or didn't know. I'd like to help with telling more about the community and all of the good things within it, saying that I'd like to help people under stand how to deal with situations when there is not to many people on the server so they don't get confused with the situation there in. I'd like to help introduce newer people to the server and tell them the basics so they don't get into any trouble for any reason because they didn't know what they did wrong until they get in trouble.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? : yes I am familiar with the servers guidelines.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused? : yes I do know this and will try not to do anything that will possibly cause my rank to be got an rid of.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? : I agree not to use this given power for anything bad.

+1

No Question on this for me, your a good friend of mine on the server, your helpful,respectful, knowledgeable of the rules active on the forums and in discord,have 3weeks playtime and zero warns which you dont see everyday and shows you know the rules and respect the server and in my opinion you are the resident mayor of Orbital, absolutely no reason you shouldnt have this role eaxaclty what trusted is all about

wish you the best of luck on your app

+1

I do not know how you don't already have trusted. You have been around for a long time (in-fact you are one of the first players I remember from when I first joined the server) and are a great bloke to talk to. No warns at all in 3 weeks of playtime is amazing. Good luck on your application, you are perfect for Trusted!

+1

Very mature, actively playing as mayor which shows he has a great understanding of the rules, I also have seen him help people out from time to time when needed and he has 0 warns.

Best of luck !

+1

one of the easiest +1 i can give

-You 3w time on the server which shows very strong activity

-You are a very nice guy who is fun to play and hangout with

-30 Messages on the forums shows strong community activity

-You have a very strong understanding of the rules

honestly no reason why you shouldnt be trusted

~Taser Sniper " Just built different "

Hey Zombie,

You have definitely been an active and long-serving member of our community. You are friendly, chill and make for fun roleplay. You have a solid understanding of rules and often ask whenever you have any queries around them. You help out others and have had a positive impact on our server. I would however suggest when you play mayor, you do more than just sit in your office, away in PD. The mayor should be one of the most interactive jobs and make a big change to roleplay on the server, legalising laws and provoking people into playing certain jobs. I reckon it would be more fun if you engage with everyone more when you play mayor. Other than that incy thing, def a good bloke, its going to be a +1 from me.

Hey Zombie,

You have definitely been an active and long-serving member of our community. You are friendly, chill and make for fun roleplay. You have a solid understanding of rules and often ask whenever you have any queries around them. You help out others and have had a positive impact on our server. I would however suggest when you play mayor, you do more than just sit in your office, away in PD. The mayor should be one of the most interactive jobs and make a big change to roleplay on the server, legalising laws and provoking people into playing certain jobs. I reckon it would be more fun if you engage with everyone more when you play mayor. Other than that incy thing, def a good bloke, its going to be a +1 from me.

I'll work on my social activity as mayor more because I do agree with you on the mayor thing.

• Like 1