Garry Newman's Trusted Application

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MrScammerMan/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:510125013

Discord User#: MrScammerMan#7118

Your In-Game Name: Garry Newman

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): new_playtime.thumb.png.037d3609dd4dfc8c4e5a7d5776264cd1.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

warns_screen.thumb.png.9d863360eb019833caaf18b4465ca67f.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

See Above

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?:

I am a kind, respectful and helpful member of the community. I am almost always active in game and helping out in text and voice chat. I post on the discord (mostly the PD discord) and on the forums. I have also recently became Commissioner on PD, showing that I have become known throughout the community to some extent. I try to create interesting RP situations when I play. I also have a very clean record with no warns recorded.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?:

With my trusted rank, I could save and paste dupes in-game. This is important for building events for PD which I am doing as a Commissioner (not being able to make dupes for my events is the main reason why I am applying for trusted). With this I could build more complex and fun events for PD. I will also use my trusted rank to help out new players on the server. With the roles the trusted rank gives, I will try my best to create interesting situations while playing. Overall, I believe that with the Trusted rank, I could make the average person's experience on the server much better.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?:

Yes, I am very familiar with the rules of the server.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes, I understand.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?:

I agree not abuse my powers given by this rank.

Definite +1

Garry has been an excellent member of the community ever since I first met him. He is active and displays a good look as a member of the community, reaching a high ranking role as Commissioner within the PD. He is super friendly and always happy to help anyone that he can. He is without doubt more than suited for the trusted rank.