Steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198375418924

Discord User: SHADDO#6911

Game time:

1645846604576.thumb.png.77c7218b3fde908802785398ed33a326.png

Warns:

1645847408762.thumb.png.26014514f759d748048595bc883e6a23.png

How many Soft bans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

None.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

Firstly I must say that I am a school student, and time for me is very valuable. Due to exams and tests I cannot find the time to spend sitting on the forums, this I know is a part of the Orbital servers, and it's program, but I just want you to know that I do not see how posting on the forums a lot changes much in the terms of being eligible for the rank 'trusted', again I am a school student in the midst of my schooling carrier and finding time to play and be a part of Orbital in the ways that are sought to be trusted worthy is something that I cannot do. Just so you know, I will still try to make my activity on the forums ever greater in the future. With that said... I believe I deserve the Trusted rank due to my extremely long time playing this server, helping people a lot, and being all round friendly. Due to my extensive time on this server I have been warned a few times, this says a lot about the time that I have been playing for, I am not just sitting there afk trying to get hours up, I am actually playing and exploring the world of Orbital, but as you can see none of these warns are double ups, this shows that I learn from my mistakes and follow instructions. Another reason why I believe I deserve this title is because of me nature to help people, I have taught 8 people on record how to make and setup various things (Mind you, this is more then just helping someone for a couple of minutes, this is training them over the course of a few days!) e.g. Orbital Meth/Weed cooking/growing, I have taught 6 people how to do it properly, and an extra 2 people how to use certain tools and base building to Orbital's regulations. This is on top of my everyday helping out. This shows that I am a friendly and quite frankly loved player inside of the community. I am consistently speaking to players inside discord and on the server. I believe that gaining the title Trusted would immensely make it easier for me and for fellow Orbital players, to know that I will be a reliable and safe source of knowledge.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I believe I can help the community by keeping my consistent level of activity on the server and discord. As stated above, I have constantly helped players when they are confused or worried, I only aim to become more knowledgeable about the great Orbital server and assist people with their journey through the server too. As I tend to switch jobs around and don't really stay as one thing for very long times, I am very knowledgeable with how jobs work and their place in roleplaying. Again, furthermore allowing me to help people greater.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

I am quite familiar with the rules and always check on updates on certain rules.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes, I do understand that my rank can be stripped off completely if misused.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes, I do.

That is all, except for one last thing

Bonne Journée!

:)

hey Shaddo, I just want to start by saying I haven't had any bad experiences with you. However you have two warns within the past month (fail rp, and fda) pretty sure you cant get trusted this early within a warn, however if you were to re-apply in a month (without any new warns) you would most likely get trusted. I m giving you a +1 today, because you have been really nice and thoughtful with the few time we have meet

+1

Edited by Mashed Potatoes
  • Like 1

I have always had a great time with him and never had any problem with him, great person to talk to and just a chill person.

your warns where a long time ago so you seem fine to me.

+1 good luck :)

Edited by Zombie
  • Like 1

Hey Shaddo,

I reckon I can be pretty sure that you are an overall good person in our community. I have definitely seen you around in-game, however some more forum activity alongside your discord activity may need to be present. You have been a member for a fair bit of time, showing dedication to the community. You don't have any recent warns and I can tell you try to follow the rules to the best of your abilities. I am going to leave a +1, good luck!