Trusted Application

EJSupernova

trustedapp-png.8

Prerequisites

• You must be familiar with all of our rules.
  • You must be well known within our community.
  • You must have 2 days of playtime before applying.

Template

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198365519562

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:202626917

Discord User#:EJSuperNova#7472

Your in-game name:Snitch

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):2022-02-25.thumb.png.2ea5850338a204abc71eceea52b3e865.pngHow many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): Provided under

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

2022-02-25(2).thumb.png.d851f354a3c994b3e43df5df4ab961b6.png

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I have been really polite to the community and staff

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? Participate in raids and when I see someone break a rule I will report it and help

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes very

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:Yes

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Yes

Your extreme amount of warms (some of them recent) for barely over 2 days of playtime is a large red flag.

I only know you through seeing your name in a warn.

Also the fact this application is poorly made is another reason to reject it.

So no. Please improve on these aspects before making a trusted application.

• Like 2

Your application has little to no detail, barley know you, you barley meet the requirements to even apply for trusted, 0 forum and discord activity and your warns dont give you a good reputation.

I suggest you work on everything I have listed and what others have listed before you reapply in the future.

• Like 1

- extreme amount of warns within 2 days of play time

- not enough written in your app.

- you stand on chess tables :mad:

- total minge

in the "Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?" question you write "I have been really polite to the community and staff" from your warns it seems like you haven't been polite at all, you have rda, rdw, metagamed, prop blocked, prop minged, and rdm 2x. i dont think the orbital server community would want someone like this on the trusted team, however people can always change so maybe re-apply in two or three months

you say you "participate in raids" in the "how do you help the community" question, this isn't an answer, you need to tell us examples of how you helped the community, not just one or two people.

you need a lot more in each answer (for example a decent paragraph on each question).

I have only had a couple of experiences with you but i hope your outlook on the community improves

• Like 1

-1 so many warns for only 2days playtime, and some of them contradict what you answered in your application and there is zero forum or discord activity for your acc, also minimal detail in app.

i highly recommend reading up on the rules and just generally learning from experience on the server, and getting to know some of the more common players. dont see these replies as negative necessarily, but helpful criticism to help you improve your own experience on the server and in the community

goodluck on your app

• Like 1

Hey, Snitch

For 2 days' playtime that amount of warns obviously shows you either don't know the rules or you couldn't care less about them, your application is one of the lowest efforts I've ever seen my reply probably took more effort than you're whole application you also made your forum account solely for this application. You're also not very active in this discord server. I recommend proving to the community that you can actually be trusted and getting all those warns are a thing of the past and bring up your activity within the community, not just the server. you should also consider putting more effort into your application.

Good luck with your application.

• Like 1

I have never seen you before and you have no play time plus your warns within your play time is really bad and you have no detail in your app.

although I don't play as much on the server I still haven't seen you before.

get ppl to know you better and be more active within the community.

• Like 1