Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198238752510/

SteamID: 76561198238752510

Discord User#: Smellyooper#6388

Your in-game name: Harold Dickens

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1644642329261.png.e4f0b94345b07d4416958f6e0477e85f.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1644642532418.thumb.png.3c196ab915f5d99032355c721b10cd22.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): 5 bans and 1 blacklist without a ban

I have not had a ban just warnings and I'm not positive how many blacklists I have had

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I believe that I deserve trusted as I just want to have fun and all the other times I was caught with RDM and prop abuse I was just not know how to use the rolls I was using and also thinking that I was in a state of RP when I killed people. I believe I can help people with their issues if they have just started and they don't know how to play the game. I am kind to most people around the server that I meet and not being rude or negative. I know it says that I have been playing for a day and 10 hours yet I have been playing for a lot longer than that, I have bought stuff and I would not have done that if I was not familiar with the server. i am one of those players who really like roleplaying and I have played a lot of the orbital server.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I only want to have fun with my friends and others on the server messing around in roles (not in a bad way) but I feel I would be able to help a new person with their problems if they just started

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

I am familiar with the rules as I have read them so I do not get banned just wanting to play and have fun in a general RP.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yeah of course.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I agree I wont misuse the role.

Thank you.

-I havent really seen you play at all and your forums and discord activity is extremely lacking with me unable to find your discord at all in the Main discord server or the PD Discord server

-You have not waited the appropriate time before applying [2d playtime in total = 48 hours in game | this will take longer than 2 days unless you are on for every second which isn't recommended]

-You have received 3 RDM/ARDM warns and a FailRP warn within 17 days [ 3 RDM warns within 3 days of each other ] which is absolutely not something Trusted individuals can be doing

-Your application doesn't show alot of effort has been put into it with the spelling mistakes but mainly with you not really explaining how you could help the community if given Trusted

-Your response to crop_circles reply shows immaturity and that you never intended to join us in the first place

I think you need to read the template before applying, get more time on the server and read the rules, make a stronger community presence on the discord servers and forums and be more active in game

~Taser Sniper " Just built different "

• Like 2

- You don't have the minimum required amount of time played

- You have quite a lot of warns for 1 day play time

- I don't think I have ever seen you in game

- You are not active on the forums nor the discord

I would recommend you spend more time on the server, get to know the community and read through the rules

Hey Harold,

Sadly, like every other reply, I will have to give you a -1. Firstly, I have no idea who you are, never seen you in-game, forums or discord. You also having only 1 day of playtime shows why no-one knows who you are. You also have quite a couple warns for only having 1 day on the server, clearly showing you did not read the rules or intend to after receiving the warns. I highly recommend reading our server rules, as well as interacting with the community more and in a positive way.

Denied

You do not meet the minimum requirements to apply for Trusted, as everyone else has stated. Not only that, but your overall community presence is severely lacking; I recommend starting with our Discord by engaging in conversations and responding to threads on the forums.

Furthermore, I noticed your sudden outburst at the "Trusted" community for someone giving you a -1, which implies that you are not yet serious about receiving the role. As a result, I would strongly advise waiting a week or two and improving the things mentioned above before applying for the role again, although it is entirely up to your discretion.

Please reapply in 1 week.

• Like 1