New evidence in relation to Jeffi Hernande Ban

Jeffi Hernandes SteamID :STEAM_0:0:441657823

My steam id STEAM_0:0:137213242

In-game name: Jeffi Hernande

My In-game name: Johnny Jondilly

(Jeffi Hernandes) Time and date of ban:4:38 ACDT Sa time

(Jeffi Hernandes) Name of the Staff Member that banned you: Teraa

(Jeffi Hernandes) Further details: me and my friend Johnny Johdilly were spawning a variation of dupes that we had with each other when all of a sudden I was then kicked for prop spam, I shook it off thinking nothing of it until I logged back on and there it was I was Banned no explanation at the time but now I have been told that I was prop minging no warning no nothing and I hadn't been spoken to about prop minge in a bit so it was very confusing when I just got banned, I understand that there is this small beef going on but I don't understand why I wasn't consulted about what happened, even if my props were the server was lagging I didn't mean to do it I was just trying to show one of my friends some of my dupes.

Any evidence you can provide:

My Video

TerrA's Video's

You can compare my video at the time to the video TerrA posted showing that at the time when TerrA was having high ping that wasn't a server-wide issue caused by props being placed it was just TerrA having a bad connection for a short time which went away just before Jeffi was kicked. The props that were placed were put there using advance dupe 2 as Jeffi had copied a dupe and accidentally had the area to large resulting in other props in the dupe. he then placed this dupe of the green pyramid down outside our base resulting in the props in the rest of the sorrounding area. You can also hear in my video that jeffi himself was surprised at the kick because he was in the base with me and he had no idea how or what props he was apparently spamming. With this evidence, Jeffi needs to have his ban removed or significantly reduced as there was no malicious intent and it was all an accident.

Have you become familiar with the rules?: Yes we know the rules

DENIED

alright, since my last explanation probably wasnt enough for you, I'll try again.

The player that was banned prop blocked key path ways of the map, like the tunnel near spawn.

I don't care if the props "appeared" there while you were spawning in dupes, why were the props there in the first place?

Matter of the fact is, he did it - he got banned.

This entire "cotton pickers" group are troublesome, I had to explain a very, very basic building rule to you guys and you still couldn't comprehend nor cooperate with the multiple staff who were involved.

If you want to minge, find loops holes or argue with staff over small situations, do so.

But

Don't cry when you eventually get banned..

• Haha 1