How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1641357244463.thumb.png.168cc9639e5d2c25f6df85f732afeb67.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1641357261578.thumb.png.402000f5b9297224feb4a7cfd122f816.png

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

Yes!

I was an admin on | Gmod > Supremacy | 2 Minecraft Servers | 3 Rust Servers

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

So since I have the minimum days played to apply for staff I'm doing this out of good will to help the server and the community and due to Orbital needing staff I'm in desperate need to assist those that need help, I have years of experience of helping people and assisting them with whatever there needs are! As you can see I have 4 days played and within those 4 days I have spent getting to know all the people within community and what it is all about and this includes the staff as well, I do not think I have ever had a bad interaction with anyone unless they have been a clear minge then of course I'm going to troll them a bit (It's fun alright) but other then that I think at this point I have put a good name to myself due to how I treat others with respect and how they treat me and (IF/WHEN) I get moderator my behaviour will not change towards anyone I'll still be the same Arcane everyone knew I'm not going to be 2 faced I'm going to treat everyone with respect.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

I strongly believe as a staff member you cannot work without team work is almost required to work within a team or else you're not going to get anywhere higher up in the ranks, I believe every staff member should express team work if you're going to be in a big server like this with many people you need to work together to fix stuff.

Ex. > Andrew: Hey can you please come help me with this sit I roughly know the rules but can't put my finger on it and i don't wanna false warn them if I'm wrong.

Arcane: Yeah no problem man I'll be right over to help you and solve this and well talk about that certain rule to make sure we give out the right punishment.

Andrew: Hey man I'm making a event for the community and i need some help building and some wire mod to figure out how to make this event better for the community, Is it possible you could help me out?

Arcane: Uhm, Sure man give me a second I'll smash this out and I'll be right with you! Then as I finish what I'm doing I'll TP to Andrew and help him out until it's done because it's the sort of person I am,

P.S.A

As A staff member no matter what happens I'm always here to help my fellow team out no matter the issue or what I'm doing, I'll never ever let my community and or the staff team out no matter what I'm doing, Like I said I'm here to help and to further my application I have Applied with the shortest Minimum requirements to apply and this is to express how much I love this community and how much I want to help orbital out with whatever they need

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

The Qualities I shall bring to this team are simple

1. Easy going person

2. Easy to get along with

3. Always loves to joke around

4. When something is serious I get serious

5. Commitment < I am very strong on commitment > On Supremacy I went from T-Mod to Admin within a week and half due to having 400+ tickets within that short time.

6. I love helping (Doesn't matter what the situation is) even building I love helping no matter what the ticket would be about

And I promise to bring a positive attitude towards the staff team as if the team is my family, I will treat everyone within the staff team with Equality and Kindness I will never ever talk down to someone i will treat everyone equally!

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

I absolutely agree with this statement and shall not ever even think about abusing my powers, I have learnt from supremacy and grown and learnt from it and have become a bigger and better person!

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes i do agree with this and i do understand if something is bad it can lead to further punishments

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

I Strongly Accept these expectations given to me if successful

Thanks for reading my staff application if you went out of your way to properly read the whole thing I thank you very much and am excited to see what people have to say! :)

~ Arcane

• Like 3

+1

Hey, Arcane!

I just want to stay, I am very impressed with this app! I have to say you are a very active and friendly guy. You are someone who I 100% believe should be welcomed to the staff team! Although I do believe your forum activity can be raised a bit but other than that this is a top-notch guy.

Good luck with your app!

• Like 2

Steam Community Link:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/23322332233223/

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:518461910

Discord User#:

Enacra#0001

RP Name:

Arcane

19 | 23/03/2002

Country/Time Zone:

AEDT Time

Do you have a working Microphone?:

Yes! I indeed do.

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

[ATTACH type=full" alt="1641357193101.png]1952[/ATTACH]

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

[ATTACH type=full" alt="1641357244463.png]1953[/ATTACH]

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

[ATTACH type=full" alt="1641357261578.png]1954[/ATTACH]

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

Yes!

I was an admin on | Gmod > Supremacy | 2 Minecraft Servers | 3 Rust Servers

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

So since I have the minimum days played to apply for staff I'm doing this out of good will to help the server and the community and due to Orbital needing staff I'm in desperate need to assist those that need help, I have years of experience of helping people and assisting them with whatever there needs are! As you can see I have 4 days played and within those 4 days I have spent getting to know all the people within community and what it is all about and this includes the staff as well, I do not think I have ever had a bad interaction with anyone unless they have been a clear minge then of course I'm going to troll them a bit (It's fun alright) but other then that I think at this point I have put a good name to myself due to how I treat others with respect and how they treat me and (IF/WHEN) I get moderator my behaviour will not change towards anyone I'll still be the same Arcane everyone knew I'm not going to be 2 faced I'm going to treat everyone with respect.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

I strongly believe as a staff member you cannot work without team work is almost required to work within a team or else you're not going to get anywhere higher up in the ranks, I believe every staff member should express team work if you're going to be in a big server like this with many people you need to work together to fix stuff.

Ex. > Andrew: Hey can you please come help me with this sit I roughly know the rules but can't put my finger on it and i don't wanna false warn them if I'm wrong.

Arcane: Yeah no problem man I'll be right over to help you and solve this and well talk about that certain rule to make sure we give out the right punishment.

Andrew: Hey man I'm making a event for the community and i need some help building and some wire mod to figure out how to make this event better for the community, Is it possible you could help me out?

Arcane: Uhm, Sure man give me a second I'll smash this out and I'll be right with you! Then as I finish what I'm doing I'll TP to Andrew and help him out until it's done because it's the sort of person I am,

P.S.A

As A staff member no matter what happens I'm always here to help my fellow team out no matter the issue or what I'm doing, I'll never ever let my community and or the staff team out no matter what I'm doing, Like I said I'm here to help and to further my application I have Applied with the shortest Minimum requirements to apply and this is to express how much I love this community and how much I want to help orbital out with whatever they need

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

The Qualities I shall bring to this team are simple

1. Easy going person

2. Easy to get along with

3. Always loves to joke around

4. When something is serious I get serious

5. Commitment < I am very strong on commitment > On Supremacy I went from T-Mod to Admin within a week and half due to having 400+ tickets within that short time.

6. I love helping (Doesn't matter what the situation is) even building I love helping no matter what the ticket would be about

And I promise to bring a positive attitude towards the staff team as if the team is my family, I will treat everyone within the staff team with Equality and Kindness I will never ever talk down to someone i will treat everyone equally!

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

I absolutely agree with this statement and shall not ever even think about abusing my powers, I have learnt from supremacy and grown and learnt from it and have become a bigger and better person!

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes i do agree with this and i do understand if something is bad it can lead to further punishments

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

I Strongly Accept these expectations given to me if successful

Thanks for reading my staff application if you went out of your way to properly read the whole thing I thank you very much and am excited to see what people have to say! :)

~ Arcane

every interaction i have with you is legendary i have played with you on this server and on supremecy and i can 100% say that you would be the perfect canadite for a staff position the layout of the app is perfect and i think you would be a great addition to all the staff who currently run this server +1

• Like 1

[JUSTIFY]Definite +1

I've known Arcane since Supremacy, and despite the fact that we parted on bad terms, we were able to mend fences and get to know each other better by speaking on Discord or in-game. Arcane is very active across all platforms, indicating that he cares about the community and what happens in it. He has been committed to staffing since the day he joined Orbital, and this is something to watch for; most folks lack the dedication to put themselves forward for something, and I am delighted that Arcane was entirely focused on his goal and gave his all to achieve it. In terms of the application, it is unquestionably one of the greatest on the forums, proving that he is serious about achieving the rank and has made all of the necessary efforts. Ultimately, Arcane, I have nothing more to say except a stroke of extremely good luck![/JUSTIFY]

• Like 1

Easy +1

This application is awesome and the attention to detail really shows how much effort you out into it. Over the past few days of playing on the server I can say you have made a good impression on me and you have show great qualities for the position you’re applying for. I didn’t get to play with on supremacy but I believe you would do great on the Orbital Servers staff team.

Good luck with your application mate and hope to see you on the team soon.

• Like 2

Hey Man

What..the..hell. Your application is nothing short of perfect, its unique and interesting all the while expressing what you can bring to a high level. Congrats on that!

The interactions i've had with you have been nothing short of amazing. You have always been kind, helpful and fun to be around with many players enjoying your presence. Your 4 days of gametime seems unusual due to your activity on the server.

Your very active on discord and the fourms, helping and just carring out general conversation.

You definitly deserve a crack. Good luck and all the best!

+1

• Like 2

+1

Hey there Arcane.

Your application is nothing short of incredible, amazing detail and in depth. I have had only a few interactions with you, but they have all been incredibly pleasant and friendly.

The only thing I will point out is that forum activity is slightly low, but this is something for you to be easily sorted.

Given this application, you would slot perfectly into the team.

I wish you luck on your application.

• Like 2

Guest andrew
Hey man, your application is very detailed and well formatted. I've seen you a lot in the discord server, as well as in game and on the forums, and you're a really nice and chill guy. The interactions I've had with you have been great, and your play time to the amount of warnings you have is great. I'm going to give you a +1 and wish you luck with your staff application.

This is 100% an easy thing to type | +1 |

I've known you since the beginning of joining the server and you've always been an absolute delight to share an RP experience with. On top of that, you are one of the most mature people in this community and I've never seen you 'slip up' or make a mistake. You'd do an amazing job as staff and I believe it will truly support the server a lot.

All the best with your application.

-Damian Wrynn

• Like 1

Hey Arcane Massive +1 from me

Amazing app and have honestly been looking forward to this happening!

A few nights ago we were discussing rules and different staff members interpretations and as we spoke about this it really expressed your indepth understanding, reasoning and explanation of how you interpreted some grey area rules, which i think really highlights your ability as a staff member!

Really hope to work alongside you!

• Like 1