Zombie's Trusted App

Zombie

Steam Community Link: STEAM_0:0:580629901

Discord User#: zombiewalker7659#8123

Your in-game name: Zombie

What is your gametime?2021-12-28(3).png.0c5d553134a2a33099aeae85a4e26c5c.png

How many warnings do you have?2021-12-28(5).thumb.png.ddf9a62056a2e9449d9cc4f06c1afdbb.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have?2021-12-28(5).thumb.png.ddf9a62056a2e9449d9cc4f06c1afdbb.png

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?: I believe that i deserve it because i have help a lot of people and i think that im well know now and i like to help people more.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?: well i would like to help people understand the rules of the server better to help them help others so the community can be more peaceful to not get in trouble by some rules they didn't know.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?: yes

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: yes

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?: yes

• Like 1

-1 To start with the positives, I have never had a bad interaction with you. You have 0 warns for 6 days playtime witch is awesome. However onto the negatives, your application lacks detail just like your previous attempts at trusted, you are not active on forums or the discord. These are some of the main things you need to improve on if you want to hold the rank of trusted. Personally I think you're almost there you just need to show a little more commitment within the community. Good luck mate!

-1 very little effort put into the app and I don't think I've ever seen you in-game but the 0 warns is good, keep up the 0 warns and get the community to know you more e.g. forum activity , being on discord, talking to people in-game.Good luck with your app.

Hey mate your game time with 0 warns is great and every encounter I have had with you has been positive, keep up the good work. But I feel you really need to put some more effort into your application as there is very little detain provided. It is a privilege to have this rank and more effort would be great to see. Good luck!

+1 active and helpful. I think seeing as he is applying for trusted in garrys mod it shouldn't matter that his application is short and to the point, he isn't applying for staff or anything, for those of us who are active we see Zombie most days being a great role model for newer players so I think that is all that should count.
  • Like 2

Steam Community Link: STEAM_0:0:580629901

Discord User#: zombiewalker7659#8123

Your in-game name: Zombie

What is your gametime?[ATTACH type=full" alt="2021-12-28 (3).png]1909[/ATTACH]

How many warnings do you have?[ATTACH type=full" alt="2021-12-28 (5).png]1910[/ATTACH]

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have?[ATTACH type=full" alt="2021-12-28 (5).png]1910[/ATTACH]

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?: I believe that i deserve it because i have help a lot of people and i think that im well know now and i like to help people more.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?: well i would like to help people understand the rules of the server better to help them help others so the community can be more peaceful to not get in trouble by some rules they didn't know.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?: yes

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: yes

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?: yes

+1 I feel Zombie is a good fit for the trusted role, he seems to be a friendly character, easy to get along with and the time i have known him so far on the server he would have a positive impact with the rank if given .

Hey mate,

Every interaction ive had with you on the server has been amazing. but your application is lacking detail, and your forum activity and discord activity is very low. please try to work on your communications on these other platforms.

Good luck with your application!

Denied

Your forum, Discord and community presence, in general, is lacking heavily as this is your first ever post on the forums and I rarely see you active on the Discord as well. I strongly advise you to engage with others in Discord channels or by responding to threads on the forums. On the positive side, your in-game activity is impressive, as is the fact that you haven't been warned in almost 7 days of playtime; keep it up, Zombie!

Please reapply in 1 week.