Disguises cause sits and confusion within new players

BongRatWombat

What category does this suggestion apply to? (Discord, Forums, Other):

GMod In-Game

Details/Information about your suggestion:

The disguises should only be given to only detectives, with everyone having access to disguises, it confuses and can be a unfair advantage and cause confusion to new players.

How do you think this will benefit the community?:

I believe that this will benefit the community by reducing sits so that staff are not taking useless ones which end up: "he is actually a thief, hes just using a disguise"

Links:

ligma, what the hell does links mean.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This completely removes the purpose of an assassin, if this were to be removed all you would be getting would be a different player model and a new gun. I would say, do not remove the ability to disguise in the f4 menu for the specific jobs but remove the disguise kits. If this is not a good idea, it would be an awesome idea if you had a notification saying you had been killed by a disguised player. E.g You were killed by a disguised Detective. Something like that would benefit the game a lot more for new players. Almost 100% of the time, if they were shooting someone and were shot by a random citizen (but turns out they were disguised) would accuse them of RDM and end up making a staff request. I do feel strongly about the idea i just mentioned and would make it in to my own suggestion if I needed too.

bunnedslogo.png.bbe00bcf8d12718b1e7e5fcad1b4ca5c.png

• Like 1