Discord User: Quackles#5418

Gametime: (photo) 1659185510014.png

Warnings: (photo)
Softbans/Blacklists:(photo)1659185610429.png

Current Police rank: Senior Sergeant

Current SWAT rank: Private

Other ranks: Senior Detective

Why should I be a Commissioner or Commander?:
I am an active member of the community that has a laugh and a go on the server. I will be able to help lighten up the PD by hosting fun events and teaching people about different skills.

What would I be giving to the community once reviewed role:
I will host events, promote people who deserve promotions, teach skills and techniques, and help make PD more active.

Some qualities that make me stand out from other Police Officers?:
I usually cop the negativity of all the arrests such as Hits and RRDM's. I have 4 years experience in Cadets IRL (225SQN AAFC, Qualified stage). I know a bunch of military shit and I have a lot of life experience to help sort people straight.

Do I agree to not abuse or misuse the powers given?:
I agree to not abuse or misuse powers.

Do I agree that my powers will be stripped completely if misused?:
I agree for them to be stripped if misused.

Do I agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?:
I agree to follow the expectations.

Easte

Marble Fade Enthusiast
Trusted
Feb 27, 2022
The Sewers
Sorry Burt, but you're inactive on the forums, you have a short app, and you have a recent warn. Work on your warns, make your app longer, and get your forums activity up.

• Agree
Reactions: cowboy

imhaydz

'Don't drink the water"
Trusted
Jun 4, 2021
- poor activity throughout the forums
- short and lack of detail in application
- pretty recent 2 BL warns

- somewhat active on the discord which is nice
- all experiences have been chill and you seem like a genuinely good guy
- Make more posts on the forums and try to add more detail into your application

- imhaydz

buggati.gif

Ricky Bumpersech

Surprised I'm not banned
Donator
Jun 28, 2022
Sorry Burt but i have to say no

I haven't seen any posts from you on the forums but with discord you have activity

however I'm not pleased and confident with this application as with a application with this I expected a strong detailed and appropriate response to every question

The warns are very concerning and are very recent e.g. 24/7/2022 for RDM

Make more posts and gain more experience and I'll give you the approval needed to be eligible for commissioner

Best of luck

Last edited:

SamuelSkellyGamer

PD Main/The guy that never plays
Trusted
May 4, 2022
Sorry Burt, I understand you have been incredibly active within PD but you are very new and have little to no forums activity, the app is good but for your current rank an app would have to really stand out, what I recommend for future apps is to really put some time and effort into them, or alternatively rank up in PD and we may be looking to have you in our command team.
- Best of luck: Comm. SamuelSkellyGamer 🤓

• Agree
Reactions: cowboy

Obama Obama

This guy
Staff Member
Nov 28, 2021
-1 despite you having enough time on the server to be comm, you rank is low and you only recently joined. You are not yet ready to be comm

Arily

sociopath
Staff Member
Jun 3, 2021
in your walls

I think eventually you could get this role, but you are definitely not ready yet.

You have very loose control of your emotions and a certain discord ticket that you made displayed a very immature and irrational thought process that was very uncalled for...

To avoid a Thyking v2, look into yourself and troubleshoot why you get so upset. At the end of the day, it's a game and people have different ways of entertaining themselves.

Just because you have enough time to apply doesn't always mean you should, and a recent warning is very indicative of that.

Good luck

Cunt

Ex-Cmdr. Cunt
Staff Member
Donator
Jan 29, 2022
Hey Burt, I would like to start of by saying that the app is lacking in detail and people barely know who you are.
I would like to suggest becoming a Probational Trainer, as it would show dedication to the PD and it would also get your name out there bit more and next time when you apply, make your app in more detail.
But good luck on getting comm

the cock johnson

Administrator
Staff Member
Trusted
Jun 22, 2022
-1 yea sorry bro u as people have said u are inactive on the forums and your app is quit short and some of the warns sickout a bit bc they r quit resent but good luck

Mersman

Ex CMDR | Ex Comm | Ex DT-CO
Enforcer
Trusted
Jan 19, 2022

I'm sure you'd make a great commissioner eventually but you're still very new. You should ask about becoming a 2IC first.

Howard Rice

Enforcer
Jul 18, 2021
Denied
Due to negative community feedback
However... due to your commitment to PD, we would like to offer you a position as 2ic, please contact Howard (Cheeseking21#5779) if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.