1638393182082.thumb.png.4c486b7ffbb32df867b5b6eb372f9508.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1637843135290.thumb.png.b3cdd106792813eb5221a460025c0698.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

As shown above

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

Administrator on GGS.SX

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I personally believe I deserve this opportunity because I have a lot of experience in Garry's Mod especially DarkRP. I have been playing this game since 2014, I am very active on the server as well as the discord and forums. I have a low amount of warns for over a weeks playtime, this shows that I understand all the rules and follow them correctly. I am a very consistent and dedicated person that is always willing to put my hand up to help others. I stay calm in all scenarios I am involved in and I do not use my anger to take it out on others. I like to consider myself as a positive mentor in the community. I truly think I deserve this position as I have taken constructive feedback from my last application and Have applied it over the past 2 weeks meaning I have interacted with more players and made many friends on orbital to increase my presence. Being 21 years old and also having previous staff experience means I will show maturity and respect in present and future situations I will find myself in. Finally I have said it before but I love to host building events for players to get involved in and develop their own skills to even win some prize money this shows how dedicated I am and also proud to be a member of Orbital.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

I joined the Military (Army) at 17 years old so I have learnt a lot about teamwork. I worked within a team for 4 years testing my skills and also helping my team mates test their own. I have learnt to take constructive criticism and also to not be silent if I see someone doing something wrong. Teamwork is important to me because working together is more efficient for everyone as you can learn a thing or 2 about how they do something compared to how you do something. Teamwork is trait every staff member should have as Orbital is a big community so bounding together will make life a lot less harder.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

Respect: I can show great deal of respect to the community and to my superiors. I believe you have to respect others to get respect back. I always live by "It cost $0 dollars to be nice" and its true, my parents raised me to be respectful and I live up to it truly.

Maturity: I believe i am very mature as I should be for my age, my maturity shows how professional I can be in scenarios such as admin sits or even meetings. I have brought this to the server and I will continue to show it.

Loyalty: I am loyal to orbital servers and I will be for a long time. Loyalty is a strong quality I have as I don't just give up when something goes wrong, I am always here which is beneficial for the server as Ill be active all the time.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

I agree

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

I agree

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

I agree

1637843098582.thumb.png.9da6bf25873091aa1464a69321c314fb.png

1638214269101.thumb.png.ebdc91654d0b1b60b6d1f876934af5f8.png

Edited by Beerie

Hey berrie I hope your doing well. I don't know you that well but I would like to start my response with the fact you have have a warn for racism yet in your application you said you show "respect" and maturity witch isn't very promising if you applying for staff and for this reason I'm unfortunately gonna -1 but don't take it too harshly as I do believe there is a spot for someone like you on the staff team I just don't feel like you quite there
  • Like 1

Hey man I’m gonna say first off I do not know how you do not have staff yet you are a great community member and always helping people out. Now I see you have gotten your other warns but people can change and I believe you are a perfect symbol of this now I am gonna give you a +1 as I have had no negative experiences with you what so ever 😀
  • Like 1

yo beerie,

nicely done app, you have a decent understanding of the rules. ive never had a bad experience with you, super friendly and really active in both the discord and forums. the warn was ages ago, and you have had no warns since then, to me it looks like you joined the server, made a mistake, got warned and learned from it. you hold competitions and events for the community often. i reckon you have earned a shot at staff. +1

best of luck my guy.

Mythic Gears

Given the time I have interacted with you on the server amongst a wide array of jobs, you have displayed the utmost respect and friendship in each instance. From our past conversations, I've discerned that you are of pure intent, only wishing to enrich and uphold server peace and enjoyment. Given your past history with another server and your real-life nature of work, I'd say you're overqualified for such roles XD. Nonetheless, you do pose a great deal of care and attention to such manners in the server and have conducted yourself with a level-headed approach. And for that, it's a +1 for me.

As for the racism warn, hehe, haven't we been there before? And surely other perpetrators have exclaimed statements far worse :) (definitely not referring to some people out there* pls don't ban me).

im going to go to work now.

• Like 1

Solid +1

My overall experience with Beerie had been fairly positive, whether in-game or via Discord. I believe that he would be fit for the staffing role based on his friendliness and rules knowledge. The application is very well written which shows that he had put effort into it and cares about the rank he's applying for. In terms of your activity, I almost see you every day on forums and Discord, as well as in-game where I had encountered you a few days ago. In terms of your staffing material, I have noticed you try to help players through DIscord, but in terms of in-game, I haven't seen much but it could be purely on my inactivity which is understandable, I am sure you helped them in-game as well haha. All in all, I believe that you are ready for staff, I wish you very good luck Beerie!

Hey Beerie,

I have seen you on the server a lot and you are active on the forums/discord plus your friendly to almost everyone on the server from what I've seen and I believe that you be a good staff member if given the opportunity and you only have one warn showing that you know the rules. Short but sweet reply +1. Good luck with you app.

Hi Beerie

Whenever i get on the server i can always see you online interacting with the community which is very important for a staff member to be doing. On top of this you are always a pleasure to talk to whether that being in discord or in game. What really cements it for me is your well written and formatted application and the fact that i cannot come up with anything negative to say about you.

+1

+1

Very friendly guy and chill to hang out with. I have never seen Beerie do anything wrong and is always down for a chat. Application is detailed and has put a good effort into it. I believe he would be a great addition to the Orbital staff team.

Good luck with your application Beerie. :)

Hey Mate

While of recent, I haven't been on the server as much as what i usually am. However, the times that I am on you are usually on you are extremely helpful and informative as I have seen you help out newer players with factual information regarding rules and such. This is reflected in your activity in discord and forums, where you are consistantly active and extremely easy going. Always attempting to the best of your ability to bring the community closer.

Your application is very well written and some very good first hand experiances of teamwork which is valued alot.

I think your ready to give it a crack, good luck man!

+1