BlackListed

Wits

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198172136118/

Wits

around 7:30pm (New Zealand standard time)

Cant remember the admins name

I got guns blacklisted for 12hours cause a cop kept walking into me with a camera spamming it and I warned him to leave (/yell) and he didn’t so I killed him he then came back and his mate was shooting me so I shot back and killed him by accident he did walk infont of his mate

Hey wits

So you got a 12 hour blacklist from weapons because you killed someone two times and in the sit you told me that he was holding his camera so you /y to leave (in a public area) and now looking into it more the logs only show you doing a /y to mug someone 3 mins before this even happened so, plus the logs it show that he was holding a battering ram on his first death and on the second death he was running out of spawn with his keys out and you killed him for no reason. So I believe that this warn is valid.

he switched to the ram last second and when he came out with keys he stood infront of his mate I was shooting at

The fact is that you never even /y'ed for him to leave and if he was spamming his camera you should have called an admin by doing @"your message" ingame.

Hmmm i think I might of hit the wrong button then when I was trying to warn him cause my only intention was for him to leave but that’s a mistake on my end so I guess I will have to take the punishment sorry for the mishaps

have a good day

Wits