Yes

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

2W-5D

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Cant tell exactly, around 10, Currently Banned from server

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

3(RDM,Encouraging Multiple Massies)

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

Yes, i was a Senior Admin on DoogleGaming, where i held the title of the least ammount of tickets ever for a staff member and a large Australian DarkRP Server, Head Admin on SingularityRP,An old school GmodDarkRp and possible admin on monumental?Cant remember

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I understand that my playtime may worry some people and make them think I either haven't settled or had a sound understanding of this servers rules but I can assure you that during all my years doing this I have never had any issues in regards to demotions, staff reports or strikes for inactivity. When I know I am inactive or not interested I promise that I will converse that to Lui and the other management through my ability to be transparent with the staff team. I believe I deserve this staffing position, not solely due to my experience alone but my ability to roleplay diversely as I have played almost all roles on the server to a great extent therefore I can take players perceptions into account much better and understand situations that are familiar (i.e cop arresting issues all the way to illegal bases etc). I believe that my consistent activity on the server as well as my ability to have friendly roleplay relations with all players makes me a well-fit candidate for all aspects of staffing and that I have no personal issues with any staff or player allowing myself to staff in a non-hostile environment. Lastly, I believe that my activity in the discord, forms and OOC shows my dedication and commitment to this server and that I plan to keep playing for the long run.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

From what you could take away from my ability to work as a functional team member/leader I believe I can provide the staff team with a variety of attributes including:

- Steadiness (ability to stay calm and be patient during sits etc as well as being able to hear both sides of an argument without favouring one or the other providing an objective view to my best capability)

- Teaching/Leadership (the quality of being able to help new staff that haven't moderated a server before or the general player that needs clarity on rules or regulations this server goes by).

- Reliance (the management, players and staff can rely on me to be active on the server by answering sit calls, checking OOC, responding to discord msgs and constantly looking at the forums).

- Dedication/Loyalty (I am fully committed to this server)

- Creativity (I was one of the leads on Poseidon for making events and on Supremacy where me and Rulesy made unique events players loved all the time)

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

Yes......

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

Fo Shizzle My Nizzle

• Haha 1

hello Mr. Chong

I think you should become staff due to your very likable personality which means how nice and king you are, you're also very fun, funny/good with comedy and helpful, like when I lost all my money to your machines but you gave me some money to get me back up on my feet which I am thankful for :) , you also seem to know a lot about the rules of the server, and seem dedicated to the discord and server. I've had some very nice interaction with you and your vending machines (scams).

But you are currently ban from the server and I don't really see you active on the forums as much but that docent matter, But I believe your story and I still think your can change and be more serious. it is going to be a +1 for me.

Love you Chenny and Gl