We all are silly billy's

Ji Dominic

Your SteamID (Paste your Steam Profile Link into https://steamrep.com/): STEAM_0:0:97445663

In-game name: Ji Dominic

Time and date of ban (Use timezone): 8:50 PM 3/11/2021

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: Fiskii

Further details: We were all having fun and games but isiah wanted Trusted so he reported it Fiskii can collaborate. chenny and I were fucking around in fight club rp situation others joined

Any evidence you can provide: none

Have you become familiar with the rules?: yes i have

Good Day!

You were banned for MRDM for 1 week

[JUSTIFY]The reason why you got banned for it because you were MRDM'ing 10+ people in the public especially in the main street which we do not tolerate to have this kind of behavior in the server and the community. Even if it was your friends or your squad or your gang killing each other, you're still not respecting the rules. Even if you are not in roleplay, you don't need to kill each other in the public because you and your friends are trying to promote "RDM" to the public and which we do not tolerate for the community.

" Killing someone without valid RP reason is not allowed. " is solely the most basic rule when it comes to respect the community. If you want to respect the rules, then do it in private next time and don't ruin others roleplay interactions especially "We were just killing each other in the public because we were having fun" it's basically just straight up promoting others that "Oh RDM your friends is fine because both parties are in consent"

Consent RDM or not, if you happen to be promoting or showing off by killing each other in public, its still RDM no matter what. Because if you happen to accidentally kill a random bystander/stranger while you were having fun killing with your friends then the victim will be unfairly treated during their roleplay solely because you broke a rule.

1635949340366.thumb.png.80ae5f788d66301a4a42a310541744f1.png1635949358148.thumb.png.4cfcda3cf3153714876c296f035748f9.png

1635949369979.thumb.png.1a1e46a87d3b4b5e8a8c581d55b47ec8.png[/JUSTIFY]

1635949385543.thumb.png.7eea7914c860d8bc0c9dc8f99d12b717.png

I'm looking forward to any replies

Have a great day

• Haha 2

Good Day!

You were banned for MRDM for 1 week

[JUSTIFY]The reason why you got banned for it because you were MRDM'ing 10+ people in the public especially in the main street which we do not tolerate to have this kind of behavior in the server and the community. Even if it was your friends or your squad or your gang killing each other, you're still not respecting the rules. Even if you are not in roleplay, you don't need to kill each other in the public because you and your friends are trying to promote "RDM" to the public and which we do not tolerate for the community.

" Killing someone without valid RP reason is not allowed. " is solely the most basic rule when it comes to respect the community. If you want to respect the rules, then do it in private next time and don't ruin others roleplay interactions especially "We were just killing each other in the public because we were having fun" it's basically just straight up promoting others that "Oh RDM your friends is fine because both parties are in consent"

Consent RDM or not, if you happen to be promoting or showing off by killing each other in public, its still RDM no matter what. Because if you happen to accidentally kill a random bystander/stranger while you were having fun killing with your friends then the victim will be unfairly treated during their roleplay solely because you broke a rule.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="1635949340366.png]1525[/ATTACH][ATTACH type=full" alt="1635949358148.png]1526[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="1635949369979.png]1527[/ATTACH][/JUSTIFY]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="1635949385543.png]1528[/ATTACH]

I'm looking forward to any replies

Have a great day

Your right the community of 10 people after the server crashed twice. lets also ban the people prop minging and prop blocking because the communinty doesn't tolerate that either hey foreskin? notice the guy that told on me for "Trusted" also "RDM'd" me i want him warned also!

DENIED

you were banned for MRDM | SB 1W

from the screenshots fisckii has provided it is quite clear that you have mrdm'd and as fisckii has stated you should never rdm people ( even if there your mates ) as this is promoting rdm and we do not allow that at all in our server.

the ban is valid so therefor it will stay take this time to think over your actions