Dallas Steel Trusted App

Dallas Steel

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198300937063/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:170335667

Discord User#: Table #2000

Your in-game name: Dallas Steel

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1635909314987.thumb.png.10deebcca160f08381777f045e94954f.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 1635909359728.png.74620ff40eb06e71346ac689dc928f79.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): None!

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I believe that I deserve trusted because I've been around for a while and I'm quite well known to people, and I can be a really friendly dude. I have great knowing of the rules and follow them 100% of the time I'm on the server. When someone asks a question I try to respond with a friendly and helpful response if I'm aware of the topic of the question being asked.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? I think when you get trusted you become a server wide role model and my wish is to perform that exact thing. I will explain rules to people who might not be aware to them and try to resolve conflicts that might not need an admins attention saving time for tickets that need proper attention. I used to also like teaching people how to use the various jobs and the specific rules and RP relations (Before tutorials were added mind you).

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes I am fully aware of the rules and guidelines and will continue to respect them.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes I'm aware that there are no warnings and my rank will be removed.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Yes I agree not to abuse any given powers I may receive.

Edited by Dallas Steel

Hey Dallas.

Starting with the good things. You have a good knowledge of the rules. You're well known throughout the community. You're active in the discord and the forums. Now to some not so good things. You're fairly disrespectful and mingey. I haven't seen you on the gmod server in a while. Your application is fairly low detail. It's gonna be a -1 from me. I just don't think you have the maturity to be trusted.

Hey Dallas.

Starting with the good things. You have a good knowledge of the rules. You're well known throughout the community. You're active in the discord and the forums. Now to some not so good things. You're fairly disrespectful and mingey. I haven't seen you on the gmod server in a while. Your application is fairly low detail. It's gonna be a -1 from me. I just don't think you have the maturity to be trusted.

Thanks for the feedback!

Hey Dallas,

So starting off, good start to your application as it is going in the right direction!

However, there are some areas you need to improve on:

Playtime + Warns: Now 3w isn't the greatest for 2d and although it was 3 months ago, I suggest you play some more and show us you've learnt from your mistakes. 2d is just the minimum for trusted and I feel as you haven't fully developed the needed traits for the role and are kind of rushing into this.

In game presence: I've seen you in game occasionally but I haven't had any particular interactions with you. So along with increasing your playtime I suggest you develop your community presence as a trustworthy player.

Discord and forum activity: Now, your forum activity is not bad but interacting with the community more will do a great deal. Help out more throughout the forums and discord, showing how you aid the community out of game.

Application: Your application has some good content but you need to write some more and be more in depth. Take a look at accepted applications and write around how much they do. As I said, your off to a good start but expand on those points more.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

With everything considered, I'm going to have to unfortunately -1 this application.

Good luck!

DENIED

Fairly low detailed application.

You need to also improve your community presence such as committed to report rule breakers and not actually promoting rule breaking, being approachable or friendly in the OOC, prove yourself to the community that you are trustworthy and dedication in this server.

Re-apply in 1 week