Pedro Pascal Staff Application

Pedro

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/8VVKK

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:149416097

Discord User#: Dloading0#5308

Country/Time Zone: Brisbane QLD (GMT+10)

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 5d 1h1623550806490.png.9e4e383103014cf80c06dea43e429a8c.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 2 1623551046615.thumb.png.8c24fd1ae19a8f65260c080a88ff654d.png

- I have previously spoken about the warns but in summary they were from my first hour when I first joined the server when I was unaware of the need to use /advert and the /y mechanics which made me receive two warns. Since then I am fully aware of all the rules and guidelines of the server and haven't made a single mistake since.

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): 0

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

Yes, I do have previous staffing experience when my RP name was formerly Majikarp Thomas. On Poseidon Servers way back in 2015-2018 or something close to that, I was an admin that was able to train trial mods and assist them on their path to becoming settled in. I also had major responsibilities on that server and was one of the leading admins alongside Lui where we both racked up the most sits almost every week. In 2019 I was either an admin or a senior admin on Supremacy, but I remember that I trained maybe 1 or 2 staff before being forced to leave due to year 12 commitments and other issues regarding funerals etc. I have loads of experience and wisdom gained over the years that could be used as an asset to this server as well as learning and applying rules being second nature to me.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I understand that my playtime may worry some people and make them think I either haven't settled or had a sound understanding of this servers rules but I can assure you that during all my years doing this I have never had any issues in regards to demotions, staff reports or strikes for inactivity. When I know I am inactive or not interested I promise that I will converse that to Lui and the other management through my ability to be transparent with the staff team. I believe I deserve this staffing position, not solely due to my experience alone but my ability to roleplay diversely as I have played almost all roles on the server to a great extent therefore I can take players perceptions into account much better and understand situations that are familiar (i.e cop arresting issues all the way to illegal bases etc). I believe that my consistent activity on the server as well as my ability to have friendly roleplay relations with all players makes me a well-fit candidate for all aspects of staffing and that I have no personal issues with any staff or player allowing myself to staff in a non-hostile environment. Lastly, I believe that my activity in the discord, forms and OOC shows my dedication and commitment to this server and that I plan to keep playing for the long run.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

I believe working as a team is a core necessity to being a staff member whether it be turning up to staff meeting or being able to help out other staff that may feel stuck or suddenly have IRL commitments or even conducting events together. Over my time I have had many leadership roles as well as working as a team member which includes:

- Playing on a High-Level basketball team that required constant communication in order for the team to be rewarded a group success because if one player isn't able to communicate then the team fails, which is how I see the staff team.

- I also coached a High-Level basketball team that was able to win an u/16 finals due to my management capabilities of that group of young men. I was able to help them progress their basketball skills as well as their skills as communicative and group practical skills that made them the best team that year. I think managing this basketball team taught me a lot about patience and how each person requires unique treatment to get the best for themself and achieve what they desire.

- On the Supremacy staff team Rulesy and I would constantly work together to make events that all the players loved which were unique and had a cool theme to them. For E.g, we did a remake of the Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) mission called 'Clean House' and got great responses from all players. I also made murder in the dark events as well as mirror mazes.

- Lastly, I have done some minor work taking photos of building sites for a company that they needed in order to make a property value estimate, therefore being relied on for quality photos or in this case quality staffing can be expected.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

From what you could take away from my ability to work as a functional team member/leader I believe I can provide the staff team with a variety of attributes including:

- Steadiness (ability to stay calm and be patient during sits etc as well as being able to hear both sides of an argument without favouring one or the other providing an objective view to my best capability)

- Teaching/Leadership (the quality of being able to help new staff that haven't moderated a server before or the general player that needs clarity on rules or regulations this server goes by).

- Reliance (the management, players and staff can rely on me to be active on the server by answering sit calls, checking OOC, responding to discord msgs and constantly looking at the forums).

- Dedication/Loyalty (I am fully committed to this server)

- Creativity (I was one of the leads on Poseidon for making events and on Supremacy where me and Rulesy made unique events players loved all the time)

*I was also in charge of the Supremacy SWAT with Bill Jobs to make the Swat testings for Pfc etc when I was a SWAT Commander and was the leader of the all stuff relating to Swat with Bill*

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

After all my time staffing Dark RP I have never been put on warning or given any punishment for misuse of power, staff hostility or inactivity issues. I agree to use this power appropriately as I always have.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

Of course, I would expect nothing less.

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

Yes.

Cheers for the read fellas

- Pedro

1623550792682.png.e355b9fe58d2a2dfa9d672bc056558c3.png

Major +1

I have always had great experiences with this man, he is an overall friendly dude that is easy to get along with. After multiple interactions with him through Discord & In-game, it is safe to say that this man is thoroughly friendly and chill within the community,. In terms of the application, it is detailed which shows that you had put effort into it and care about getting the rank. Next, in terms of staffing material you have shown lots of it. For an instance, helping new players via OOC, training Probationals on PD (actually thanks for training alongside VJocm, helped me a lot xx), making staff requests to report rulebreakers as well as to enquire regarding the rules. Activity wise, it is no doubt that you are extremely active in-game as well as the forums and Discord. To top it off. just get this man his rank already!

- TerrA

+1

Seen him around, although I haven't had many RP interactions with him I've been told by many that he is a pretty chill dude. I've seen him quite a bit on discord as well as the server though. He has barely any warns and he was new when he received them. I believe he should be eligible for staff as he knows right from wrong.

Big +1

I know i'm still fairly new in this community, but I have seen examples of Pedro's admin work on the other server's he's worked on. Great guy and i've had the pleasure of communicating with him for a long time and the privilege of playing on the same servers.

He's super active all across the board, has heaps of experience and is an RP lover and friendly guy, cant think of a better candidate as an admin for this server.

Certain +1

Without doubt, Pedro has to be one of the friendliest and chillest players on the server. He has been extremely active, and has got a very detailed application, proving his dedication to the server. He is always kind and fun, always bringing giggles and enjoyment in any circumstance while also sensible and genuine when in sits and whenever needed. He always performs great in role-play on the server, and since I first met him, he's been a fantastic guy, and a great friend. He has got past staff experience, showing he know's what he's doing and that he is also good at it! Good luck man, all the best.

-Jack Stone