Ban Evasion Appeal - Jakeeyo

Jakeeyo

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17667755

In-game name: Jakeeyo

Time and date of the ban (Use time zone): 24/09/21 11-12pm ACST (He couldn't remember exactly.)

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: Console (Auto Ban)

Further details: 2 days ago, I was banned for ARDM and LTAP which is not what I’m appealing. However yesterday my brother got on his account to play OrbitalRP. This caused mine and my brothers account to be automatically permanently banned because we are under the same IP. At the time I had no idea he had done this when I got on to play at 8:30 tonight (ACST) after my ban. When I tried it came up with a screen telling me I had been permanently due to Ban Evasion. Immediately I went to go ask my brother what happened (because I knew he plays Gmod every now and then.) He told me what happened, and I suspected that it was because the console thought I was logging on to a different account to evade my previous soft ban of 2 days (which I wouldn’t do because it's only 2 days.) All I can really say is if I was wanting to use an alt it would be useless because it's only a 2-day ban and also if I did want to use an alt I would have gotten on right after I got banned rather than waiting a day which is when my brother got on. (I know the brother things sounds like an excuse but if there is anything I can provide the staff with to support my case I will try my best to provide it.)

Any evidence you can provide: Some evidence I can provide is my brothers steam account which is not an alt account (due to the hours and activity.) You can see the link below.

Brothers Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Strapher

My Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/jakeeeyo/

(VAC BAN ON MY ACCOUNT IS FOR CS FROM 5 YEARS AGO)

Have you become familiar with the rules? - Yes, after my 2-day soft ban I became familiar with the rule I broke and already know the ban evasion rules.

ban.PNG.a498664bec0b6a5cc3e0001b366eccfd.PNG