Autumn Briggs Trusted App

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032258369/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35996320

Your in-game name: Autumn Briggs

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 6NxNiSF

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): H6lkYM6

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): As per screenshot above, I have one blacklist and I realise that it was a stupid error to make, it was a heat of the moment mistake which I regret and have had time to process

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I believe that I deserve the rank of trusted because I think I could have a positive impact on the community if given a role that allows me to do so, I've spent a lot of time on past DarkRP servers and I believe this has given me enough experience to be able to guide newer players through the game. I have had previous time as an admin on a buildwars server, and while they are different types of servers, I believe this role allowed me to gain some experience with keeping rules and keeping order, additionally, I believe it has further increased my ability to assist players in whatever they need.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I will try my absolute best to remain as active as I can throughout all facets of the community, on the server, discord and the forums, as well as keeping my ear out for anyone who may need a hand in-game with any issues that are arising. I think that my experience in administrating on Gmod and on other games can be applied to helping newer players understand rules and their roles as different jobs, while also attempting to deal with any dramas amongst (sus) people I am playing with.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes, I have taken the warning seriously and I feel bad for what I have done and I will follow these guidelines more closely.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes, absolutely

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Yes

Thanks for a warm welcome into the server, and I hope to see a lot of you around.