Combat wombat's staff application

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198859689231/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:449711751

Discord User#: DipDiep#9515

Country/Time Zone: Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

What is your game time?

1628601956947.thumb.png.b5cd726c342dc07dd46beb328de1fb5d.png

How many warnings do you have?

1628602053952.thumb.png.43f83e7837bec890fabe80b9bff2414b.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? No, I do not have any soft bans/blacklist as provided in the imagine above

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? No, unfortunately I do not have any current staff nor pervious staff experience when it comes to video games. Thankfully I do have a lot of staff experience outside of video games due to the nature of my work.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?: Truth be told this has been on my mind whether or not I should apply for staff. I believe I should be considered for staff because I enjoy interacting with the community and wish to help out in any possible, I believe that the current staff team we have now is doing an amazing job and with the amount of active players I'd imagine the work load would be a lot, which is why I would like to assist. I'd like to believe that I am very friendly towards everyone and wish to make a good impact on the ever growing community that is Orbital.

Explain your ability to work as a team: Working apart as a team is very important to me as I've come to realise the importance of working together as a collective group in order to achieve a goal. I've been lucky enough to work as a team for the last 6 years of my life serving in the military. Which has really taught me the values and beliefs in the importance of team work.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?: The qualities I hope to bring towards the staff team

- Leadership skill

- Integrity

- Positive attitude

- Always willing to land a hand to someone in need

- Problem solving

- Critical thinking

- Time management

- Respectful

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: I understand and comply never to abuse or misuse the powers that are given to moderate the server.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: I understand and respect that the powers to moderate the sever will be stripped if ever misused

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: I agree and will meet the expectations of the staff if given the position.

Edited by Combat wombat
  • Like 2

As combat stated

" - Leadership skill

- Integrity

- Positive attitude

- Always willing to land a hand to someone in need

- Problem solving

- Critical thinking

- Time management

- Respectful "

I have had many encounters with combat and he has shown nothing but those skills, he is a great person and has a great personality and I think is fit to be a staff.

+1

• Like 2

HEY COMBAT WOMBAT

So there are a few things here I would like to touch on.

-2w game time no warns

-Great activity on the server

-A willingness to help other players

-Well written staff app

-Mature and calm demeanor

I have interacted with you in-game countless times and not once has it been negative and so due to this and the points stated above I believe you have what it takes to be a great member of the team.

BIG +1 from me

• Like 3

+1

Massive +1 here is why,

I see Combat Wombat active, online and helping the server out all the time! He is an amazing person and good to have him apart of the server, He has done many things for the server including spending his own money to make the server a great experience, The two I have personally witnessed is the poodle finding competition, and the Donator Rank Giveaway. This man is definitely worthy for staff and in my opinion I truely believe that he deserves staff.

-Dan Andrews, Thanks Combat Wombat!

• Like 4

Combat you deserve this Admin role!

- You are a friendly face

- Very easy to talk to

- Always on the server

- 2w+ game time

- Very helpful to new players

- Doesn't get annoyed easily

Combat I hope you get this role. You have helped me countless times. You are extremely nice. I have never had a bad experience with you. I truly hope you get this role, You deserve it.

+1

• Like 1

Combat wombat I believe you deserve this role as stated:

- You have been fun to play with

- Your always around on the server

- You have played for over 2w

- You have helped me and others in the past

-Your actually someone I can have a conversation with

Hope you get this role mate as you deserve it more then most! I'm not even exaggerating!

+1

• Like 2

Holy shit you finally did it

+1 +1 +1 +1

Combat Wombat, Has Been My Right Hand Man In The Noot Noots And Has Come To Be A Very Good Friend Of Mine Over The Course Of Time Since I Started On The Server.

He Is Kind And Compassionate Towards The Player base, Even Going Out His Way Financially To Do Giveaway's And In game Events.

Completely Holds Himself To The Bequest Of The In game Rules And Laws, and Every Sit I've had him in He Has Always Been In The Right And Also Very Forgiving.

Cannot Recommend This Guy Highly Enough, And I Look Forward To Working With You In The Future

Good Luck You Bastard

• Like 1

+1

Wombat is extremely nice to everyone in the community. He is kind, calm and helpful to everyone I've seen him interact with and including myself. He has amazing knowledge of rules, evident through 2W+ in game time with zero warns or bans which is astounding. Showing his dedication towards the server.

Good Luck, reckon everyone is rooting for you!

• Like 4

Major +1

This guy is everything that represents a leader. Seen him helping our players countless times whether it be with wiremod or very basic things. You can evidently see that he cares about the server and the people playing on it with his friendly demeanour and his need to better the environment around him.

Additionally, a good roleplayer and has an excellent knowledge of rules, never had any issues with this man personally and have only good things to say about him. Good detail in the staff app, and more than enough game time to show he knows whats going on.

Best of luck and hope to be staffing with you soon.

• Like 3

+1

Without a doubt, he is going to do well in the staff team. I've been playing with him for a while and I can tell that he is a really chill and nice guy. We got raided 5 times in a row and he never lost his chill, he even compensated for the stuff that I lost during the raid. Knowledge of the rules? probably got that covered, I haven't played long enough with him to know about it. But honestly, I'm 100% sure he got what it takes!

Good luck~

• Like 1

Major +1

Combat wombat is one of the most friendliest and enthusiastic player I have met through the server. A great friend, in all honesty. I have helped him in many events that he had hosted. In terms of activity, I see combat every single day in the server as well as interacting with the players through our Discord and forums which is very good. Combat doesn't have any warns despite having 2 weeks of playtime which is highly commendable. The applications contains a lot of details which shows that that he had put effort into it and cares about receiving the rank. Combat possesses a lot of staffing qualities. He is a Probational Trainer for PD, which is quite a significant rank as you have to guide newbies to the right path in which he has been doing a fantastic job. Not only that, I have noticed him helping players who aren't sure with the rules and so on through OOC chat or directly helping them through voice chat. All in all, I believe Combat deserves a shot at staffing for these reasons. I wish you a very good luck, brother!

+1

You're a great guy, you're active and you have a good understanding of the rules and I've never had a negative experience with you. There isn't anything I can really say that's different from all of the other guys who have already commented, but I think that you are one of those people who carry themselves as a staff member in their maturity and positive impact on the community even when they aren't a member of the team. That's a quality that few have, but one that I really respect as I am a firm believer in the philosophy that you don't need a special role in order to present yourself as a helpful, reliable figure in the community. Good luck my friend. =)

+1

Hey bro, I believe that you would make a great addition to the staff team as you have no warns for the amount of time you play on the server, plus I see you on almost every day just being nice to people and helping them out when needed also with the pd training and you have a good understanding of the rules. best of luck (y)

+1

After having plenty of good interactions with this lad I can guarantee a component and friendly staff member, After having him help out a officer that wasn't understanding all of the rules even though there was a commander on. I truly believe that Combat can join the staff team. Your app isn't long and yet touches the good spot for any staff application. In general Combat Wombat can easily gain the role of staff if he keeps going the way he is. Being friendly and helpful to all

Have a good one

FrostyBoi