Mike Hawk Weapons blacklist Appeal

Your SteamID ( https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198962775800/ ):

In-game name: Mike Hawk

Time and date of ban (Use timezone): 5:29

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: Not banned but 12h blacklist from weapons TerrA/Lucifer

Further details: Well this probational kept minging other players and leaving pd doors open so i asked him if he was then he lied to me and called me a bitch so i told him bitch i will end yo ass rn then he persuaded me to do it and it was fucking annoying so i ended his ass

Any evidence you can provide: he also locked Thyking in the vault minging the shit out of him ( Honestly he is just another troll thats about to MRDM )

Have you become familiar with the rules?: Yes

Hey there Mike,

You should know this more than anyone as you have played on the server for a long time. YOU SHOULD NEVER TAKE THINGS INTO YOUR OWN HAND. If he had bodyblocked you, make an admin sit as it is not allowed, you shouldn't just RDM him... and when brought to a sit, you then shot Steve in the sit room as well which you are well aware it isn't allowed at all. Despite Steve pursuing you, you have a full control of yourself and you shouldn't have done it. You kept on repeating to me to take off the blacklist for the event and it was purely a mistake, but there is nothing we can do for your own mistakes, Mike and this isn't your first time. However, I wish you a very good luck with your appeal.. have a nice day.

Hey there Mike,

You should know this more than anyone as you have played on the server for a long time. YOU SHOULD NEVER TAKE THINGS INTO YOUR OWN HAND. If he had bodyblocked you, make an admin sit as it is not allowed, you shouldn't just RDM him... and when brought to a sit, you then shot Steve in the sit room as well which you are well aware it isn't allowed at all. Despite Steve pursuing you, you have a full control of yourself and you shouldn't have done it. You kept on repeating to me to take off the blacklist for the event and it was purely a mistake, but there is nothing we can do for your own mistakes, Mike and this isn't your first time. However, I wish you a very good luck with your appeal.. have a nice day.

he just got banned for minge because i only killed him because he was harrassing me and i understand it was a mistake but all i ask for is a chance and im sure you can grant me this just one time and you know why its desperate for me to have this chance so please terra one time because this event is one time and one time only