Rane Burpee's Trusted Application

hackxtt

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199138858886/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:589296579

Your in-game name: Rane Burpee

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

hours.PNG.9e0172c62e611842d41b9c8a3561cec0.PNG

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):Warns.thumb.PNG.afcf6e6f0c59a8960e8fe0a0e6ceb081.PNG

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

My BL is above under Warnings.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I believe I should be trusted as I am a very respectful member of this community. Yes, I may have been warned for homophobic remarks and after I said those words I was very sincere towards the staff member about my actions and I have learned from those actions. I do not just think I should be trusted, I believe I should be trusted because I understand that its a privilege not a right, and I think I deserve a chance of having that great privilege.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

As I am very active in the community, I can help new players and teach new players how to play, the rules, and the basics of DarkRP on a Garry's Mod server. I am more then happy to help others and I am a very out going person and always looking to speak and play with new people and have a fun time

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes, I understand!

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes, I understand!

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes, I Understand!

You have received 2 warnings on the day of your trusted application one of them being a voice blacklist for homophobic remarks which reflects very poorly on your character showing that you are not fit for the role of trusted therefore I will be giving you a -1.