Nanni's Staff Application

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198274839724/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:157286998

Discord User#: Nanni Bunion#3164 (case sensitive)

Country/Time Zone: AEST

Do you have a working Microphone?: Most certainly do

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): (4 Days PlayTime) (2171 hours total) hours2.PNG.f505269817555fda6cd2f50c67dbf10c.PNG

Totalhours.PNG.62a15de8d385e0372d30b70ad51e1dbb.PNG

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 0

warns.thumb.PNG.48497312915f6a9fa36820ad68b8e137.PNGHow many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): shown above which is 0

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

Previous experience : i have been a moderator on a small server i forgot the name is was over a year ago

i was a head admin on another small server i think it was called supreme rp or something

i have had multiple places on a staff teams just can't remember names of the servers because majority of them weren't anytime recent but i do understand all the rules and strikes and stuff I'm very capable with Lua, blogs and all sorts of logging systems warning menu's stuff only staff members would know and so much more i can explain in Pm's if needed more info

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?: I believe I'm a good fit for the staff because I'm friendly i have a lot of previous experience in staffing so i know how everything works I'm familiar with all of the servers rules, I'm pretty well known in the community i have spent he last week and a half playing on the server every day making my self known and helping out the people reporting trouble makers and not getting a single warning from not breaking a single rule, im also a mature age for staffing i know how the strike system works and I'm aware of the professionalism that is required and expected of all the staff members new or old I'm very nice and respectful i also treat everyone the same a rule breaker is a rule breaker

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): I'm willing to help my other staff members in situations that they request help and I'm very organised with my schedule and how i do things i have may not have the answer to every question but i do have a good idea of how everything works everyone needs a little bit of help every now and then to pick us up in places that we fall short and don't know what to do thats why it's a team and not a solo staff job team are there to help you and i will do my best to help where ever i can

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?: I'm respectful I can adapt to situations quickly and work quickly when needing to stop someone I'm a Night Owl I'm always online rarely am i offline i don't really seeing that being a quality but yeah ( I'm understanding ) trustworthy and intelligent faithful to the server! I'm very mature for my age and i don't take anything personally i keep the staffing professional

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: yes abusing powers isn't fun it just ruins the game for everyone i don't believe in abusing anything ( some examples are abusing exploits and abusing a person)

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:i agree and completely understand everyone should this power shouldn't be misused at all

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: yes I agree to follow every expectation I'm given

hours2.PNG.d4a6b9d287676bcd2f159a8854978d57.PNG

Denied

Due to your overall lack of maturity, untrustworthiness and professionalism. It was only one week ago where you had the most immature conversation with me about something so simple. You are lucky you are even allowed to put up a trusted app after what you sent me. However, I do commend you on your 0 warns and improving attitude and due to this, I am allowing you to re-apply for trusted and see what the community thinks of you. At the current time, I do not see you fit for staff until you can prove entirely to myself and the community that you have fit the character of an ample staff member.