Dan Andrews

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/6356352/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:169140082

Your in-game name: Dan Andrews

What is your gametime? 1627886781549.png.422e4cc9a95601075eb0a1cc5e6af61a.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1627886793480.thumb.png.140930f57f41acd161a3fd47974e7290.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

I have no Softbans/Blacklists I plan to keep it like this (shown above)

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I believe that I deserve trusted because of the following reasons, first of all with trusted, I would be able to improve my roleplay experience as well as improving other peoples roleplay experience, With trusted comes responsibility and you are trusted within the community and amongst staff to follow by the servers rules, I will make sure I do so and make sure that if anyone is breaking rules that I report it to an admin, I will make sure that I never break any rules or do anything that would risk me loosing my role as trusted.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I will help the community with my trusted rank by showing everyone how a person with the trusted role has to behave, and how they should be roleplaying within the server, I will also make sure that I can help staff with problems that may occur, and I will do my best to do so, I know that I can help the community by making there roleplay experience more better and just letting everyone have a great time during there stay on this server! :)

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes, I am familiar with the rules and guidelines.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

I agree.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Of course, I would never abuse any of the powers that are given to me.

+1

Hey Dan,

Well written application!

I particularly liked your answer to the question; "Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?"

Personally I feel that's exactly what a Trusted player should be aiming for.

I haven't had any issues with you in game and your 0 warns is a clear demonstration of this..

You've also met the required post limit, for a trusted application, to be considered active on the forums.

Good luck with your application!

• Like 1

Hey Dan,

From the interactions with you, I can say that I have never had a negative interaction with you. You have always tried your hardest to follow the rules and always fix up anything a staff member tells you. I haven't overly interacted with you, but I can see that you are an active player in the community and everyone else seems to enjoy your presence. For now, Its gonna be a +1 from me. Only thing I could say would to exist more in roleplay - I'm keen to see you in the future of the server.

• Like 1