Lachy's Ban Appeal

Lachy_

Your SteamID (Paste your Steam Profile Link into https://steamrep.com/): 76561199073107610 https://steamcommunity.com/id/Lachyy__/

In-game name: Lachhy or Lachy

Time and date of ban (Use timezone): 12:47 PM 31 July

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: Tony pepperoni

Further details: I Have Been banned for 3 days because of attempted rdm which i have not done as i was beening harrased by hotrod he had said he wanted to fight as i hit him with my crowbar he reports me for attempted rdm which i have not done.

Any evidence you can provide: No but hotrod hasa recording of him saying he will fight me

Have you become familiar with the rules?: Yes I have read the rules and Known what the server rules are but I have been tryign to stay clean of bans/reports or even warns but people liek hotrod dont know how to stop harrasing me I request my ban atleast gets lifted to 1 day.

Before banning you, you had 11 warnings (6 related to RDM/ARDM and a recent RDM warn). You say that Hotrod was harassing you and wanted to fight however you could not provide proof and did not put any /y warnings in chat. Not only does Hotrod claim he doesn't have a video saying he will fight you, but I was shown a video from him where you were mic spamming in prison a few minutes before he made his ticket, which doesn't convince me that he was genuinely harassing you unprovoked. I understand and appreciate that you are trying to stay out of trouble, but I believe that my ban was fair and will give you time to learn the rules and reflect on how to handle conflicts in a manner that won't get you into situations like these.

Edit: Speaking of harassment, I forgot to mention the homophobic comments you made towards Hotrod during our sit.

Edited by Tony Pepperoni

Hi Lachy,

I shouldn't be commenting on this as this is Tony's situation..but just quickly..

I'm curious as to why you deleted your previous ban appeal at 9:54 AEST 20mins after Tony commented on it..

To then post the exact same ban appeal again at 9:55..

Was this an attempt to avoid Tony's comment?

Thanks

Denied

You were banned appropriately as you have multiple previous warns. Refrain from saying any homophobic remarks towards players, and thoroughly read the rules by doing !rules in-game. Please wait out till your ban expires,