Chrisso Recheeks - Trusted Application

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198299061663/

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:11101

Your in-game name:

Chrisso Recheeks

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): First attachment

JPEG_20210605_224602.thumb.jpg.5e5c920b3236bf536d0466fd1e524b4c.jpg

(A little old and should be around 3 days but I'll update it tonight :))

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): Second attachement

JPEG_20210605_225127.thumb.jpg.ea3a78a1d2c9e07143119b5b61c59ec8.jpg

(bans and warnings are up to date)

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): Second attachment

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I think I deserve trusted due to my concerns and cautions with the rules. To be exact I understand the rules and am able to project them to new players in hopes to create positive inputs in the Orbital community. Whenever I see a discrepancy that doesn't necessarily affect me, I still make note of it and attempt to fix it, and with this subconscious idea I believe makes me a good person for trusted.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

Besides helping new people, I can be laid back but also cling to the rules and that can make me a positive role model for the server which will motivate people to follow the rules to be a part of the community. Overall, I would stick by Orbital and create an optimistic community for the new merge.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Of course (familiar)

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

This is understandable (I agree)

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I agree

Edited by ChrissoRecheeks

Hey Chrisso,

Just some feedback with your application;

Try to attach the images under the question, you can do this by pressing the "photo" button as seen below. I don't think the attachments have worked (not on mobile anyways)

Screenshot_20210607-195057_Chrome.jpg.72ef082c42f94438277194dfcc322816.jpg

I'd also recommend not double posting on threads, it's easier to write it all in one post anyways haha

As for your application itself, I can't make a decision based on the fact I can't view your playtime or recent warns/soft bans..

I can say that my own experience with you in game, thus far, has been good!

EDIT: +1 due to fixing issue with photo attachments, No recent warns, good playtime, generally a nice player to be around - Takes criticism very well and listens to feedback - Would like to see more Discord evolvement though

Edited by Tuppy
  • Like 3

Hey Chrisso,

Just some feedback with your application;

Try to attach the images under the question, you can do this by pressing the "photo" button as seen below. I don't think the attachments have worked (not on mobile anyways)

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Screenshot_20210607-195057_Chrome.jpg]24[/ATTACH]

I'd also recommend not double posting on threads, it's easier to write it all in one post anyways haha

As for your application itself, I can't make a decision based on the fact I can't view your playtime or recent warns/soft bans..

I can say that my own experience with you in game, thus far, has been good!

For now, unfortunately I'm going to -1 this application for reasons stated above

It's almost there!

That's weird because i remember vividly adding them... That's okay! Ill fix it right away :)

you are active on Forums but I have never seen you on PD or normal Discord

I have seen you on the server a bit which is good

your app is very detailed

I never see you helping in OOC

you do not have any warns

all together I believe you should become more active on the discord and OOC chat game

if that happens with your next app I will be able to give it a +1

good luck with the app

,Unboltedglobe

+1

First off I would like to say that you take your feedback really well, not many players can do this. Your listening to your feedback and trying your best to improve. You are quite active and I have never had any bad experiences with you. 0 warns for 2d play time proves to me that you can follow the rules and demonstrate to others how you should roleplay. I think that you are a good candidate for trusted, Good Luck with your application!