Unwoven Sleeve/Richard Fromaggio/Dick N Balls

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/UnwovenSleeve/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45273165

Your in-game name: RIchard Fromaggio (Previously Dick N Balls)

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 4 days 7 hours20210731064545_1.thumb.jpg.38fea1f619b2724c016f1b11b7c561b2.jpgHow many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): First warning was almost two weeks ago, learned me lesson from that one. The other more recent one was a bit of a misunderstanding, there was a hitman in front of me while I was getting arrested and they were like "place a hit" and such. I know that while being arrested you can't place hits normally but since the hitman I got to kill him was literally right in front of me I figured it wouldn't really be failRP but anyway, I digress.

20210731064811_1.thumb.jpg.b33202b45a6999e67c1f9a55a13d05e2.jpgHow many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): Softban from the first warn a while ago, however the person that originally reported me that got me banned and the person who banned me both agreed that the ban was a bit excessive.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I feel like I've been pretty active on the community, been reading up on the rules a fair bit since my warns, before I do something that I'm not sure about I'll have a quick squizz to make sure it's a-ok. I've been other people to save my builds with their dupes, I feel as if I deserve to be able to save them myself, I'm not really an unlikable character, I try to be fun to play with.

I'm acquainted with a few staff members fairly well I'd say, been active in discord daily and a little bit on the forums, but forums aren't usually always my go to form of engagement. There's a few people on the server I'd call a friend.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I'd be able to make some amazing builds and put effort into my creations and save them, that way I can create re-usable and well known stores that people can appreciate, and also I'll be able to share my knowledge of wiremod around with more players, as I've noticed a lot of people ask for help with wiring things up, but since I'm not permitted to use wiremod, I find it hard to teach people and demonstrate how to create certain things.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

After a few hurdles, I'd say I'm fairly well versed in the rules. Been asking a few staff here and there when I'm unsure, and I've been trying to roleplay with others who know the rules well so that I can geet more accustomed to how I should be playing.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Affirmitive

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Affirmitive

I hope you take the time to read this in full and consider me for the rank of Trusted, thankyou.

Hey Richard,

Unfortunately, due to the fact that I have had minimal communication with you, I am going to have to -1. I strongly encourage you to increase your presence and social status in the community, not just on the server, but the discord and forums. I am unsure I have had many interactions with you and cannot give a +1 as of yet, so for the meantime, my response will stand. All the best to you and your application.

As Dick n Balls

I Love To Interact With You In Game, Both in an RP Sense and Game Sense but your recent warns and saturdays morning events have lead me to unfortunately give you a -1 in this app, i advised you several times to keep your fistfights to the building but you kept ignoring it, yes i understand everyone was having fun and It was very early in the morning, aka dead hours, but most of the player base was willing to do go into the building that was designated for such things.

I've personally seen you a few times, but not enough to know you, and you aren't active that much.

My main point however is the fact that you have a FailRPx4 warn. How do you FailRP "x4"? I really struggle to understand this. Your warns are also too recent in my eyes, so I will be giving you a -1 on this application,

I'd say re-apply in a bit, once you've become more familiar with the rules, and more active in-game, on discord, and on the forums.

At first, I reacted "Agree" to your post as I had thought you have matured enough with your new identity. There were many occurrences where I had thought Richard had definitely learnt from his past warns and It was very nice to see it that I even went to him and praised him. But then, it slowly went downhill, I saw the same old Dick N Balls that is purely mingy and DOES NOT LISTEN TO STAFF MEMBERS AT ALL. You were false advertising that the Mayor had dropped 10000$ in PD causing utter chaos in PD, I could have warned you right there but I gave you so many chances to prevent that, I even brought you to the sitroom for your third strike where you had went to people directly encouraging them to clutter inside PD. You simply said okay but nothing else, you could have owned up for your mistakes but you didn't, that crushed me enough and made me think that you will never be trusted in my eyes anymore. As much as I hate to say it, It is simply the truth and the only way you could have changed this outcome is by listening to me or any other staff members but your ego couldn't accept that. However, there are several good things about this application. Firstly, the amount of details on the answers are commendable and shows that you somewhat put an effort into it. Nextly, your activity in-game and outside of the server (which can be improved a little). To top it off, please improve on your maturity and apply when you feel like you are ready for the role.

+1

Have seen you in the game a lot, and from playing with you, you know the rules well and your role play is awesome! You're frikken hilarious!!! You do deserve trusted in my opinion and hope to see you become an addition :)

Always love when you set up something fun :D

<3

Much love and best of luck with your ap!

Medic Samantha

+1, you good sir are a very lovely person to play with on the server, i see you on often and you always make things fun.

i have rarely had issues with you in game, and even when i have, they have not been serious in nature, good luck in getting trusted